Chapter 74

Chapter 74 The Sixth Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao was still squatting in front of the heroine. Seeing that the heroine didn't even look at him, but only looked at chǎnshǐguān with eager eyes, he suddenly felt unhappy.

  Although he didn't know why, he hated the way the heroine looked at chǎnshǐguān. Thinking about the development in the plot, he was afraid that the heroine would hook up with his chǎnshǐguān, so he immediately turned around and ran to chǎnshǐguān. Beside you, little paws are stretched out for a hug.

  Shan Mingran was explaining the use of fire to everyone. He lowered his head and saw the cute little white dumpling. He reached out to pick up the little white dumpling and put it in his arms. While he continued to explain, he scratched the little white dumpling's chin, which made him feel comfortable. , making Xiao Tuanzi turn over involuntarily, exposing her soft belly.

  Xiaobai Tuanzi raised his tail proudly. He knew that the heroine would definitely look at this place. Hehehehe, let her see who chǎnshǐguān is, ╭(╯^╰)╮

  [System: Hey, have you learned how to be jealous? 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Is this called jealousy? This is called declaring sovereignty!

  [System: ...You really know a lot more. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Hehehehe.

  At night, Shan Mingran took Xiaobai Tuanzi to rest in the cave prepared by the tribe. Chai Yulu struggled, but couldn't help but fumble around while others were not paying attention, and quietly entered the cave.

  At that time, Shan Mingran had just coaxed Zhou Xiaomiao into a human body and said that he would give him measurements to make clothes again. As soon as Zhou Xiaomiao appeared naked, he heard footsteps coming from the entrance of the cave, and a whispered sentence. : "Is the envoy of God here?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao was frightened, and immediately turned into a little white dumpling again and jumped into the arms of chǎnshǐguān. Shan Mingran stiffened his hands, and it took him a long time to hold back his anger and hugged the little white dumpling.

  "Your Majesty the Envoy of God..." No one responded, so Chai Yulu shouted again and took two more tentative steps inside.

  "Girl, is there something wrong?" Shan Mingran walked out of the darkness with a dark face and frowned slightly: "Didn't I tell you not to disturb me at night? Didn't your clan leader tell you?"

  Chai Yulu was startled, "I, I just came to the Lord God Envoy to say something. It's very important and not convenient for other people to hear."

  Shan Mingran glanced at her: "There is no one here, just tell me."

  "Ah? Here?" Chai Yulu looked around, still a little unsure.

  "Don't worry, except for you, no one is so bold and disobeys orders." Shan Mingran became angry when he said it. He touched the little white dumplings in his arms with his fingers, feeling a little angry. After so long, he finally got it right and was able to eat it. It feels like being interrupted midway. Shan Mingran is really good at not scolding people.

  Chai Yulu could vaguely feel the other party's displeasure, but the matter was so important that she could only bite the bullet and continue: "Master Envoy, are you from the 22nd century? Are you from country Z?"

  Shan Mingran paused, looking up and down at her strangely: "Are you not from here?"

  Seeing his reaction, Chai Yulu felt a little more certain in her heart, and said excitedly: "Well, you shouldn't be either, right? Did you come here from country Z like me? My name is Chai Yulu, and I am a surgeon. Doctor, at..."