Chapter 27

Chapter 27 The Second Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao sat obediently on the bed, waiting for his reaction while controlling the little dumpling transformed by his mental power to run randomly in the opponent's mental field. Well, how should I seduce him... like how I seduced Min Ruijia before? ?

  "Does your head hurt?" This was probably the first thing Su Jinling said.

  Zhou Xiaomiao shook his head obediently: "Your mental barrier is like a piece of paper, it didn't hurt me!"

  Su Jinling was helpless. He was really ready to teach the little guide who had seduced him without knowing it this time... to pierce directly into the mental realm of other people's brains so hastily, especially to challenge people with a higher level than himself. If he hadn't reacted in time to open his powerful shot barrier, the damage from the barrier alone would have been enough to hurt the little guide!

  So, he silently closed his mental barrier, trapping Dr. Xu's mental power in his own domain, and then slowly said, "You... do you know that the guide's mental body is the most deadly aphrodisiac for the sentry?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "How is it possible..." I didn't see him in heat when the original owner seduced him!

  "Maybe, because I like you, I desire you even more. No matter what it is, I hope to be tainted with my aura. Since you have come to my field in person, does Dr. Xu also like me? "The expression of the man in front of him remained unchanged, his eyes turned from dull to fiery. He stared straight at the person in front of him and began to release his sentinel aura.

  Zhou Xiaomiao began to feel something bad. In fact, the sudden thought just now made him impulsive, but he still made a plan in his heart - for example, if Su Jinling was Min Ruijia, even if he directly penetrated his spiritual realm, the opponent would not get angry, let yourself go on nonsense, and maybe worry about whether his hurt. If not, he would simply take the opportunity to directly destroy his mental realm, causing the opponent's mental power to lose control and complete the first plot point!

  But now, something seems a little wrong... In the plot, people without mental power can still seduce each other? It is clear that the original owner in the plot deliberately left his own aura in the field when helping the male protagonist to calm down, causing the male protagonist to feel his territory was violated, and he became furious and began to use his mental power to strangle him. The original owner gave the male protagonist a psychological hint while escaping, which led to the tragic consequences later.

  Zhou Xiaomiao thought and backed away, desperately summoning his mental power in his mind, but it seemed that there was something behind him and he couldn't summon it back no matter what!

  Su Jinling reached out and dared to grab the other person's ankle when he was escaping, "Don't waste your strength, Doctor Xu, as you know, there is an S-level mental power difference between us. You can't escape without my restraints."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was confused: "Wait a minute, then -"

  "Of course I let you in!" Su Jinling smiled, slowly stood up and came closer, "At first, I was afraid that you would be hurt by my mental barrier, but the feeling of you staying in my domain is so wonderful, I feel a little I can't help it anymore, after all, I'm a fool if I don't take advantage of it... If Dr. Xu comes to my door, I won't be polite!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt that he was really fooled now. The other party did not blame him, nor did he feel uncomfortable or manic like in the plot. This shows that the other party can accept his mental power. People who like to ruin the plot so much, except Min Ruijia There is no one else!