Chapter 9

Chapter 9 The First Villain

  When the two people followed the smell and stopped in front of a bookshelf, the smell was already very strong. The strong aroma of wine seemed to come from behind the bookshelf, but the two people walked around the bookshelf and found nothing.

  Zhou Yang's nose was very uncomfortable being hit by the smell of wine, especially since cats have a sensitive sense of smell. The strong smell of wine seemed to be amplified and got into his nose. In the end, he could only pinch his nose and asked in a low voice: "What does this mean? Do we need to move the bookshelf?"

  Min Ruijia looked back and forth, knocked on the solid wood bookshelf, and shook his head slightly, "Probably not. This bookshelf is very heavy. If someone comes with clues, how can it be moved? There must be a switch somewhere."

  Zhou Xiaomiao doesn't like such a pungent smell of wine. In fact, the original light aroma of wine or the strong aroma of wine are very good. I don't know if the program crew deliberately attracts their attention. This smell is pungent. Very, it just smells like alcohol, without the mellow fragrance at all.

  Moreover, he didn't want to stay with the male protagonist in the first place... How about taking the first step? This is not without brotherly loyalty. He was dragged here by force. In fact, he didn't want to look for clues with him at all... ...

  While thinking about it, Zhou Yang stepped back, staring nervously at Min Ruijia, who had his back turned to him, preparing to quietly leave this place of right and wrong. After taking three steps back, the person in front still did not look back, and was still studying the books on the bookshelf, seemingly Be prepared to look for any clues.

  Zhou Yang's eyes lit up, and he felt that he had found the perfect opportunity. He turned around and ran...run...well? Zhou Xiaomiao ran a few more steps, and was horrified to realize that something was pulling him behind.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  At some point, Min Ruijia grabbed the strap of his backpack and looked at him leisurely. When he turned around and found that he was walking in place, Min Ruijia pulled him back with a strong hand.

  Zhou Yang stretched out his hand with a face full of reluctance, but still couldn't resist and was forcibly dragged back. This feeling is a bit like when he was a child and wanted to go to the nest as soon as he opened his eyes, and then his mother grabbed his tail and dragged him back forcibly. He was not willing to accept it!

  "Why are you running?" Min Ruijia forcibly dragged the person in front of him, as if looking at a child who insisted on running away from home, and patiently explained: "I will go and see yours after cracking my clues. The program team has not set up a Set a time and don't rush."

  Zhou Yang felt that the scene just now somewhat damaged his image as a villain, and couldn't help but said angrily: "It's not that I'm not anxious, why should I work with you to solve the clues? I even said I didn't want to be with you anymore, but you ignored my wishes and I was brought here by force, what happened if I wanted to leave, why do you drag my tail!"

  Min Ruijia coughed lightly and suppressed the smile that almost broke out: "Then your tail is in my hand now, how dare you be stubborn with me?"

  Zhou Yang was furious, pulled back the belt, and screamed angrily, "I'm just stubborn!"

  "Keep your voice down, this is the library!" Min Ruijia stepped forward and pinched his mouth, making her pink and tender mouth look like a chicken, and he smiled even happier.

  Zhou Yang: "..." This male protagonist is really annoying [crying.jpg]

  Finally, Min Ruijia reached out and took out the lottery ticket from Zhou Yang's trouser pocket. During the process of groping, even though he was wearing relatively loose and comfortable sweatpants, he could still feel the shape of his legs under the clothes. His mind wandered for a moment, and he soon stopped. He stopped revealing anything, put the lottery paper into his pocket, and said, "If you leave, I will give this clue to others. Tell whoever you see it!"