Chapter 55

Chapter 55 The Fourth Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao really hates this heroine. The other person who plays the emotional card with her always has the attitude of "I didn't hurt you, this is all mutual. If you treat me well, of course I won't go out."

  But the plot point has not been completed yet. Even if he hates it and wants to kill the heroine, he has to wait for the other party to drug him and complete the plot list. Zhou Xiaomiao is a little aggrieved, but what can he do, he can only endure it.

  Zhou Xiaomiao said with a cold face: "Yu Le'an, to be honest, I am not afraid of you telling anyone. I have always had the final say in this land. So what if they think it is immoral? Is it possible that they still dare to point their noses? Is it okay to scold me?"

  "I used to treat you well as if I was blind and didn't recognize you as a white-eyed wolf. Since you want to use your reputation to threaten me, maybe you can poison me next time. I can't afford to offend you. I won't care about you anymore, just take care of yourself!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao sighed. The original owner felt very sorry and heartbroken for the original owner's sister who was missing because of the heroine's time travel. Perhaps it was because of different stances. He simply couldn't appreciate the heroine's character and hated such people.

  It's a pity that the original owner's sister has gone somewhere. If he is lucky enough to see her in the future, he will definitely be a brother and take good care of them. It's a pity that he can't take care of the sister standing in front of him now!

  After saying that, Zhou Xiaomiao turned around and walked away. He walked gloomily along the river twice before turning back and throwing himself directly into the arms of chǎnshǐguān, hugging his waist tightly. Fortunately, there was still him. If chǎnshǐguān is with me, he will always be with me... right...

  Zhou Xiaomiao sent people to remove the eight elderly ladies around Princess Le'an and return them to the prime minister. At the same time, he also withdrew all the things that the original owner had subsidized to the princess. Except for the regular silver that the court sent to the princess and belonged to the princess, it was still distributed to Le'an as usual. Princess Le'an and the rest have basically disappeared, and the number of maids has also been reduced again and again.

  Everyone could see that Princess Le'an was no longer favored, and even made the prince tired and abandoned her. Although they don't know what the reason is, it is the nature of all people to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages. The originally favored Princess Le'an fell into the dust overnight, turning from a pearl into a stone, and became nothing.

  It is difficult to go from extravagance to frugality. Yu Le'an, who was originally just an ordinary girl, after being a princess for so long and enjoying it for so long, the sudden change is naturally a bit intolerable. Although her treatment is still better than that of other ladies, it is still better than that of other ladies. It was still a lot worse when she was favored.

  Yu Le'an was really wronged. She had clearly said that as long as he was nice to her, she would not tell anyone. Is this prince deaf or unable to understand people? He dared to treat her like this. Isn't she the princess's brother? ?As expected, the family ties in the royal family are weak and unreliable at all!

  But the alliance leader didn't come these days, and she didn't dare to do anything. She could only swallow her anger and huddle silently in her yard, thinking that she could hide away if she couldn't afford to offend him, but soon she discovered that things were worse than she imagined.

  Suddenly, rumors began to spread in the palace that the prince wanted to send Princess Le'an back to the palace! In fact, most of the news that Princess Le'an was not favored was only known to people in the palace. There were still rumors circulating outside that the two had a close brother-sister relationship. The prince sent the princess back to the palace. Returning to the palace meant surrendering, and took the initiative to send his family as hostages. Firstly, the emperor was satisfied and relieved, and secondly, it was better than marrying a wife and having children in the future, and his own son was targeted by the emperor.