Chapter 8

Chapter 8 The First Villain

  Because it was a sudden visit, no one was prepared. Zhou Xiaomiao was still fast asleep, and his hair was as messy as a little fried hair. He was a little aggrieved by being called by his agent. He glanced at the agent in confusion and swayed. I just wanted to fall down on the sofa and continue sleeping.

  The agent quickly supported his body and whispered: "Tong Yan, wake up, don't sleep anymore. The program team is here and has started recording. Do you still want your image?"

  "No more." Zhou Yang simply handed all the weight to his agent, tilted his head, and fell asleep instantly!

  Everyone: "..."

  So in the video of the surprise attack among the six guests, the others were packing their bags and starting to prepare, discussing what the program team wanted to do this time, and among the normal procedures of unknown guests, Zhou Xiaomiao simply stood out, just like that He directly showed his sleeping face, slept all afternoon, and finally got rid of the surprise program crew...

  It wasn't until the evening, after Zhou Xiaomiao woke up and had a full meal and returned home, that the agent took out the camera left by the program crew and went into action personally to add a scene of Zhou Xiaomiao packing his luggage.

  After folding the clothes and putting them in, Zhou Xiaomiao began to look through his snack cabinet, taking out jelly milk buns, shrimp-flavored potato chips, etc.

  The agent reminded: "This is a trip, and I don't know where I will go yet. Don't you prepare some practical things?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao patted his wallet: "Isn't this? The most practical thing is money, isn't it?"

  Agent: "What if you're on a desert island?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao argued with reason: "That's why I brought snacks. There must be no food anywhere."

  Agent: "..." Naughty kid!

  In the end, Zhou Xiaomiao was forced by his agent to bring a lot of practical things, and the snacks were reduced again and again. If Zhou Xiaomiao hadn't resisted desperately, there would have been nothing left.

  After the battle about packing the luggage, the agent turned off the camera. He have to say that the foodie character is really lovable. Whether he really loves to eat or pretends to love to eat, Tong Yan is much smarter than he thought.

The next day was the official recording time. Zhou Xiaomiao, who was forced to wake up by his agent, was the first to arrive. He was wearing simple sports-style clothes, a mask and a hat. The brim of the hat was very low.

  After Zhou Xiaomiao pulled his suitcase around the entire shooting location, he stood in the middle, took off his mask, waved and said hello: "Hello everyone, I'm Tong Yan!"

  After saying hello, Zhou Xiaomiao took off his hat and put it upside down on his head.

  It happened that the second person also entered the shooting range. Zhou Xiaomiao followed the rotating camera and saw a person walking towards him with a suitcase. He also wore a hat that was held down so low that he couldn't see his face clearly until he got closer and raised his head. Only then did Zhou Xiaomiao see clearly that it was Min Ruijia!

  Min Ruijia???

  In the plot, it is clear that the other person has never participated in a variety show with the original owner. Why is this person here?

  Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't help but want to bite his hand again. The plot seemed a little off. If it deviated from the plot, how was the percentage calculated?