Chapter 77

Chapter 77 The Sixth Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao stared at his chǎnshǐguān, feeling a little aggrieved suddenly. He bent down and lay on chǎnshǐguān's shoulder, and said dullly: "I didn't want to either... I didn't want to do anything to her, it's just... "

  He just has to complete the plot points and work hard to get through this world. Just like the previous world, no matter how sad the place is, he just needs to get through it. This is his own endless road, and the system is pushing him behind him. Walking without a purpose, just keep walking like this.

  The irritable world-weariness of the previous life came back again. Zhou Xiaomiao hugged chǎnshǐguān tightly and suddenly felt very fragile. If, if she died, would these things never happen again, and he would no longer have to be a bad person... As long as she disappears...

  Suddenly a big hand appeared on his head, gently rubbing the back of his head. Shan Mingran's gentle voice was next to his ear. He whispered: "I know that as the king of beasts, you naturally have your own destiny. I know that you don't want to be here now. I'm happy, there are things you can't say, but it doesn't matter, I will always be here, no matter what, I will protect you from behind, go ahead boldly, don't be afraid."

  Zhou Xiaomiao closed his eyes and hid the sadness in his eyes. The only thing he could do was to hug chǎnshǐguān tightly.

  After so many worlds, in fact, nothing is left behind. No matter how far I go, only chǎnshǐguān always belongs to me. Only he will support me unconditionally and is always willing to stand behind me and be supported by him. .

  I hope that chǎnshǐguān can always be with me, always be with me.

  ...

  Because Zhou Xiaomiao deliberately sent the team chasing the heroine in the wrong direction, there was still no news after several days. However, the drought became more and more serious, and the time for the worship of the beasts was also advancing step by step. By that time The thing about the drought is still something that must be said.

  If the beasts worship, it means that Zhou Xiaomiao must announce the news that the Divine Messenger has escaped and is now being hunted, which is when the heroine is hunted the most! And this time the heroine without the male protagonist is probably... Can't survive a few days.

  So, there is a third plot point... As long as he thinks about forcing chǎnshǐguān to fall off the cliff. Zhou Xiaomiao becomes depressed and has no desire to complete the plot point. Now he wants to hang on to chǎnshǐguān with him. I sacrificed myself for love...well, how about trying to sacrifice for love?

  [System: Do you need my help?]

  Zhou Xiaomiao said coldly: No need.

  Ever since the system learned that it could control the host's body and use it to help the host complete plot points, it has been eager to try it and really wanted to try the effect personally. Unfortunately, Zhou Xiaomiao refused every time, which made the system regretful and could only wait and watch at any time. Waiting for the next opportunity.

  Zhou Xiaomiao could only warn him very seriously: System, you'd better not pay attention to me. If you dare to take control of my body, I will die for you. Seriously, I will die with you. If you don't believe me, try it. .

  [System: Oh, why are you so anxious?]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: The bottom line question.

  [System: Okay, okay, don't get anxious. Of course we have to cooperate to complete more tasks. Don't be nervous. I won't control your body without your consent. 】