Chapter 26

Chapter 26 The Second Villain

  After looking at the serious-looking admiral for two seconds, Zhou Xiaomiao was still furious and bit the back of his hand, leaving two marks on him with his pointed little canine teeth.

  After finishing the bite, Zhou Xiaomiao looked up at Su Jinling, then lowered his head to take another bite. The two small holes instantly ×2

  Su Jinling remained calm and let Dr. Xu bite and play with it. Anyway, he had rough skin and thick flesh and could bear it. But thinking that the guide's physique had always been weak, Su Jinling asked with concern when Zhou Xiaomiao looked up at him again: "Does the tooth hurt?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao was very unhappy at being questioned: "You are doubting my teeth!"

  As he said that, he lowered his head and bit Su Jinling decisively, picked up the back of his hand and bit it mercilessly.

  Su Jinling took a breath, feeling rippled by the grinding of Xiaomi's teeth. After waiting for someone to let go, he looked at the back of his hand. Sure enough, Dr. Xu's teeth marks were so delicate and cute!

  Zhou Xiaomiao saw him admiring the tooth marks left by him, and wanted to raise his tail proudly, "Does it hurt? Let's see if you dare to question me next time!"

  "I don't dare anymore." Su Jinling followed him and did not dare to refute.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was even more proud.

  Su Jinling put down his hand, and his serious face softened a little: "Have you finished biting? Then let's have a good talk!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "???"

  Su Jinling tried to control his tone: "About sneaking out of the room this time, and even hiding on purpose to prevent others from finding you, do you have anything to say?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "...I didn't hide on purpose."

  Su Jinling: "What about the fact that you left alone and no one knew about it? You are really amazing at slipping away from the nanny robot, huh?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao fell down on the bed and pretended to be dead, unwilling to answer these questions.

  A few hours ago, He was fascinated by Min Ruijia, an excellent shit shovel. Now think about it, he is so stupid. If the chǎnshǐguān is not worried about him, why would he wait for me to find him? He will definitely take the initiative to find him.

  He was just too excited just now, so his brain short-circuited. As for whether Su Jinling is the chǎnshǐguān...

  "Don't be distracted!" Su Jinling had a headache. He really didn't know how to educate the unruly guide. He was too aggressive for fear of scaring him. If he was not aggressive and disobedient, he was like a naughty child!

  "I know it was wrong of me to detain you for no reason, but if you are really bored, you can tell me and I will take you anywhere. But do you know how dangerous it is for you to be taken away by someone? What should I do? What should I do if you're marked? The Xu family has been looking for you. If I send you back, you might be drugged and your situation will be even more dangerous..."

Su Jinling frowned and began to lecture nonchalantly, always paying attention to his tone and not being too harsh. He was exhausted physically and mentally.

  However, the educated guide did not have any consciousness. Instead, he rolled several times from the end of the bed to the head of the bed, wrapping himself up like a caterpillar. The intention was very clear, resisting this topic.