Chapter 51

Chapter 51 The Fourth Villain

  The peaceful atmosphere was interrupted in an instant. Not only did Shen Xinzhi's face sink, even Zhou Xiaomiao turned his back on the spot: "Where are you on duty as an attendant? Who allowed you to barge in directly?"

  "Slave, this slave is from Princess Le'an's courtyard. The situation was critical just now and I didn't pay attention. I hope the prince will atone for his sins!" The attendant looked at the angry prince and then started to get scared. He knelt on the ground and kept begging for mercy.

  Shen Xinzhi said slowly: "There is no rule without rules. Even if the prince is usually nice to you, it is not an excuse for you to push your limits. You should be punished!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao also nodded: "Yes, you should be punished!"

  "Then let's punish him with twenty big boards so that he can remember it for a long time." Shen Xinzhi held Zhou Xiaomiao's hand under the table and patted it comfortingly.

  "Then do as the Prime Minister said!" Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly felt as if he was the king of the mountain and chǎnshǐguān was the strategist who made suggestions. Suddenly he was a little excited. It seemed that he was more powerful.

  "Your Majesty, please spare my life... Your Majesty's servant is just worried about the safety of the princess. Your Majesty, please spare my life..."

  As the attendants shouted, the guards appeared and took the person away. This was the second person in the princess's courtyard that the prince had dealt with. It was also a wake-up call for everyone. Princess Le'an was probably... falling out of favor.

  Previously, Princess Le'an was the last direct relative of the prince, and the prince also loved his sister very much. Because of the management of the fiefdom and the chaos on the throne some time ago, the original owner had not been able to find a suitable wife and concubine, so Princess Le'an was regarded as the only mistress in the palace, even though she has no real power, her status is not low.

  In this land and in this prince's palace, the prince is naturally the biggest. The prince likes and loves her, and thinking about family ties is why Princess Le'an has the status she has today. But if he really doesn't care about his sister anymore, I'm afraid Princess Le'an will only have a name, nothing at all.

  In ancient times, there were many people who knew how to look at the wind and steer the ship. Even a small attendant was very shrewd. There has been a lot of movement in the past few days, which is enough to make everyone wake up and start to wonder what they should do.

  After Zhuiyun dealt with the attendants, he asked in a low voice: "What should the princess do?"

  "How do I know this? Don't ask me!" Zhou Xiaomiao rubbed the center of his eyebrows. He was very troubled by this heroine who was always looking for trouble. She blamed the people around her for insisting on causing trouble and saving people. Now she's doing everything just to see him!

  Thinking about it, Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly withdrew his hand, carefully hiding it under his sleeve so that he wouldn't find it, and angrily refused his hand.

  Shen Xinzhi was not in a hurry and said gently: "My lord, don't be angry. The princess is just a child. If she is disciplined more, she will be as calm and dignified as the lord in the future."

  "The Prime Minister is really good at talking." Zhou Xiaomiao said with a smile: "In that case, this matter is out of the hands of the Prime Minister. The princess is naughty and has a job."

  Shen Xinzhi: "...Since the prince is at ease with Wei Chen, Wei Chen will naturally do his best to satisfy the prince." (Weichen - this small official humble servant.)