Chapter 45

Chapter 45 The Third Villain

  Father Jiao leisurely attitude quickly attracted the attention of Mother Jiao. She felt that it must be the old man's fault, and she didn't know what kind of tricks this man was up to.

  Mother Jiao questioned: "Did you do something? Did you hide your son? Where did you send him?"

  Everyone looked over in unison, expecting Father Jiao to refute, but unexpectedly he took a sip of tea and the old god said, "Yes, it's me!"

  Everyone: "..."

  Mother Jiao was furious: "Can't something be solved properly? What are you going to do to your child? What do you want to do to him? Let me tell you, if anything happens to Ruirui, I won't be done with you!"

  Father Jiao looked at her calmly: "I didn't do anything to Ruirui, I just sent him away for a while. Don't worry, he will be fine eating, drinking and playing well!"

  "Then tell me where you sent your son!" Mother Jiao thought at first that her son was in trouble and dared to run away from home, but she didn't expect that it was this old man who was responsible. She was almost crazy.

  "I won't tell you, I won't tell anyone. Don't they all say that time is the best medicine? Let's see how long the two of them can last!" Father Jiao said the plan he had been thinking about for a long time: "I heard that boy Xu Yuan had a falling out with his family because he wanted to enter the e-sports circle. Go tell him that he can only choose between Jiao Jiarui and e-sports. Let's see who he chooses!"

  Mother Jiao rubbed her eyebrows: "What do you want to do?"

  Father Jiao: "I am forcing him to make a choice. I feel that Xu Yuan might give up on my son this time. Maybe we can take the opportunity to separate them!"

  Mother Jiao: "..."

  "Why are you so anxious? If they are really in love, he will definitely choose our son to give up e-sports, so I am just testing them." Father Jiao now felt that he was extremely intelligent and very proud. Leaning on the sofa proudly.

  Mother Jiao: "..."

  She has nothing to say!

  Xu Yuan was also shocked when he got the news. He didn't expect that Uncle Jiao would do such a thing and regard it as a test for himself. For the e-sports circle and Jiao Jiarui, he definitely chose the latter. There is no need to think about this kind of thing at all, and there is no need to hesitate.

  The key point is where the godfather hides him

  Zhou Xiaomiao who is far away: QAQ

  By the way, although I am very grateful to Father Jiao for his amazing assist...but he doesn't know where he is!

  His scope of movement was limited to the manor and he was not allowed to go out, so he couldn't see much of the scene outside. If he stood outside the French window and looked out, it would basically be manor connected to manor, and there would be no trace of the outside scene. He couldn't tell at all.

  But he still has to thank Father Jiao for his cooperation. Thanks to Papa Jiao, he will probably be able to complete plot one soon. If Papa Jiao works harder, he might be able to complete plot three!

  Thinking about it this way, Zhou Maotai is very happy. He will definitely honor Father Jiao when he goes back. It is said that Father Jiao has always wanted to inherit the descendants of incense, so he should give him some sheep whip~\\(≧▽≦)/ ~

  [System: Zhou Xiaomiao...Zhou Xiaomiao, wait!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Huh? What are you doing!

  [System: The plot points are messed up. Because of Jiao's father's genius, all the subsequent plots are messed up. 】