4- Official Cadet

His smile grew hearing that, " You don't know how much I missed you. Some people in here are just rediculous, some dumbasses, more pricks and... those marked ones." He grabs my wrist, "You trust that one, that girl?"

" Hetta?"

" What's her last name?"

I try and think, " Um.. Cano...can-"

" Canavero?" Dain asks.

" That sounds right."

" Damn it Freya... Her father was right hand to Fen Riorson."

" How was I supposed to know that?"

Dain shakes his head ever so slightly, " You didn't see that eye sore of a rebellion relic running on her chest and neck?"

I sigh, " She talked to me first Dain, I think it's better if I'm friendly then...me."

He knows I have a point, I don't need any more enemies made of the first day. " Well, anyways... how many daggers are on you right now? I missed seeing my little knife thrower kick ass."

This is what he normally does when he has more to say but doesn't want to upset me, I need allies, but I need my friend back... I missed him like hell. I think, " 4 at my ribs, one in my boot and one at me side so..6. Oh... and the sleeve one.. so 7."

He chuckles, " You'll be earning more in no time. You'll have so many you won't know what to do with them."

My hand ran over one as I spoke, " I hope."

" You will."

I look back up at him, ofcourse he was already staring his features softening even more as he stares, it takes all my power not to sigh like a lovestruck girl right then and there. I look away once more looking at the crowd of first years, " So.. what has Dain Aetos achieved since he left me last year?"

" Your looking at the Squad leader of Second Squad, Flame Section, Second Wing." He says proudly.

As a second year thats as good as you can get, until your a third year then you can rise even more to Wing and Section leader. " Dain that's... great! I didn't know you were that good." I smile ecstatically.

" Best in my year." He brags. " And you'll be replacing me next year, You'll be a Squad leader and I'll be a Wing. I just need to make sure you don't do anything else stupid so you can live that long... Lucky for you I have some connections, I'll make sure your in my squad, that way I can keep a better eye on you and make sure that Barlowe kid or Riorson doesn't try anything."

I could reject saying I don't need the protection, because I know I can handle myself but.. that means I'll be by Dain more. So I simply nod, " Ok."

" Ok." He repeats then looking at all the cadets now talking to one another, forming alliances, enemies, maybe friendships?  " I'll let you blend, you already will get noticed by your appearence, even more so when more cadets find out who you are, if more find out we know eachother and you'll soon be in my squad.."

" My target is massive, yes I'm well aware." I sigh. " They can't blame me for my last name or my kickass looks and body." I grin, Dain lets out a scoff. " They'll see you as a threat for sure, your built like a damn warrior goddess."

" You think I look like a goddess?" I smirk.

" Go blend in Freya." He says looking me over, " I'll see you soon."