19- The Drefected One

I blink a couple times...this is actually real?!

" I'm not going to tell you again white one.. I said SIT." The dragon demands, it's bigger then any of the other dragons I saw during the walk, but not as bis as the blacks we learned about..but bigger then Segyl.

It's a happy medium, with a little more... angularity I've seen in a dragon.. I go up his leg, sitting in the crevice right infront of his wings hanging onto the pummel. He was quick to beat his wings and we're in air.

" Here little one..." It says grabbing the golden dragon by it's body...carrying the both of us upward with such speed, I felt my body lift for just a second before I squeeze my body tighter, not wanting to fall.

Because if you fall.. your dragon won't catch you. And even if he wanted to..he can't seeing he has the gold in his.. pinkish tinited claws.. What the hell is this thing.

" I'm a dragon... Just like anyother one out here." He cuts into my thoughts with a great sense of annoyance.

" But your...white.." I mumble in astonishment.

" So are you..and your eyes don't match... see me making comments?"

Point taken.

" So out of curiosity.. Is there more of you.. I mean we never learned about whites or even golds..."

I can hear him chuff in annoyance again, " No, there's none like me... I was born like this from my nest..and was supposed to be culled.."

" So..what color are you supposed to be then?"

" I was just a hatchling when I was dumped, so either a blue or a black.. Do you always ask such personal questions when you meet someone halfblood?"

" How do you know me?!"

He I think.. laughs.. " I know everything white one."

" So.. you have some sort of mutation then?"

" Just like you." He answers.

I takes a moment to register, " Maybe I look like my dad.."

" A person doesn't look like you white one..."

I see he's... far from charming. " Do you have a name at least? One I can say when I claim you?"

He dives, making me yelp as I dive my fingers deeper in the pummel squeezing my legs to stay on... " Rhys, The Defected one,hvíta blóðið cuach"

He's also sarcastic.

" I'm serious.." I mutter.

" So am I." He says pounding his wings in the air making as ascend once more. He flies back to the flight field, I happen to dip down just enough to look at the small golden dragon who looks to be losing alot of blood.

" Thank you for saving her." Rhys deep voice says, " She wasn't supposed to go but she was hell bent, I see you gave her enough time to be saved.. And that's why I decided to bond you white one.. I can see yoru strong.. and have a pure heart."

I don't think I have a ' pure' heart. I just did what I saw right. I'm far from anything postive, besides a halfblood, angry and now the new term...a mutt.

" Your lucky you weren't a full Sorrengail..otherwise you might've been cooked." He says I guess knowing what I'm thinking.

" I see you don't like the name either." I sigh.