47- The Confession

Liam at least holds his word, after Dragon Kind we all ate and he lead me back to my room. " So...about that distraction.." He smirks giving me a cocky wink.

" No."

He sighs, " So..what your telling me is I should've let you keep teasing me before?"

I chuckle, " Yea, missed your chance Mairi..."

" Well..damn.." He tried to act sad which makes me laugh, in return he grins. 

" You said Riorson had Third Year stuff? I saw some of the other third years?"

He straightens, " Oh, maybe just Wing leader stuff I really don't know.." 

I hum, feeling there was maybe something else to it though I'm to pissed at him and stubborn to ask. " I see.."

He shifts on his feet, " You sure you don't want to come to any other classes with me?"

" Positive. Let me know if theres anything else important going on."

He sighs, giving me a look like he wants to say more but knows better " Yea, ofcourse." He gives me one more soft smile before he turned walking down the hall leaving me.

I go in my room for the rest of the day, doing the same thing I've been doing the lat couple of days... sitting and thinking, that went into the night where again I was restless. And when I did sleep... I had a dream that they came with a folded Narvarrian flag telling me my sister died honorably..

My eyes flew open looking around the darkness of my room, it was only a dream....

I shift to my side looking out the moon lit window at the moutainous terrain of the Basgiath college...Screw this...

I stand ripping off my covers, I quickly rebraid my hair grabbing a cloak and a few daggers just in case slowly opening my door.

I just needed a walk, different look in scenery, something... I pull up my hood walking briskly to the courtyard, to the small part of the woods I found when I first arrived here.

I take in deep breaths of the cold air, I take in the slightly sweet smell of dirt and spring closing my eyes for just a few moments, trying to let all the stress and negativity flow out of me.

I was just about at peace when I get a feeling.. his feeling.

" I suggest you turn around before I shove this dagger so far down your throat Xaden..." I warn not even bothering to look at him.

" You've been avoiding me." is all that he says as he sits almost right next to me.

I chuckle dryly, " Sorry, am I supposed to brush off you didn't let me help my sister?"