73- Finale pt.2

Temny

Temny

Shit...

I spin around quickly to see quite a few large wyvern and a few reborns of drans comign full on towards us.

" The hell do we do?!" I ask Xaden looking at him. I could feel his worry as he quickly looks at me then mny.

" Try to fight our way out of this and run." He says back.

I swallow... great.

" Now let's have some fun!" She exclaims immediately going towards Xaden and Segyl.

NO!!!

Rhys and I shoot into motion, Rhys blowing fire directly infront of them making Tairn break off above us. Tairn lets out another roar, I could just feel the vibrations of the power he had... now we did it.

Temny growls as they circle back now diving towards us, I quickly pull a dagger, not one that could kill a venin, just a normal one to disable.. If Tairn happens to fall, plummeting to the ground no way she'd be able to survive that...right?

Rhys banks to the side and I throw , hoping to lodge in the base of his wing or something to make him go down.. in his back, right behind Temny. Tairn roars making me grin.

" That's how you want to play huh?!" Temny yells clasping her hands on Tairn making me growl as she seems to be...absorbing from him?

" He had to much power." Rhys grumbles lowly. " More then enough to spare."

More then enough to kill us..

She throws up her hands sending rubble just above us, I crane my neck up blasting them to dust protecting Rhys and myself. She yells in anger now sending black knife like shards at us at bullet speed.

I see the flash of blue then a cloud of shadow being casted on her, Rhys and I again fly up just missing the pieces of darkness.

I see Tairn's wings just break through the shadow as he roars, Xaden flies around trying to keep him in place.

" Now would be a damn good time to burn the damn thing!" He grits in my head, his voice wavering just telling me how much power he's using... more power then I assumed he had... hell he's keeping Tairn at bay.

I nod and we go in, Rhys opening his mouth, curling his tongue as he lets fire reign out, I hear another roar and the satisfying sizzle. I hear him growing louder as he wafts his wings, faster blowing his shadows right off of them.

And shit...

Tairn growls eyeing the both of us, part of his body and face is burned clean off, scabbing. His rotting body now charred and Temny...perfectly fine besides one minute burn on her.