35- Preparation

GUYS THANK YoU SO SO MUCH!!! Getting ranked number one in less then a month deciding I want to write this and posting is absolutely wild to me! I thank you for all the votes, reads, and especially the comments

Love the comments ;)

Also, thank you to Lindsey.. for letting me use your 4th wing book since my audio book got deleted.. you the MVP🥰 And the constant feedback I get from you and support, even the occasional grilling from my spelling errors....

- Love your favorite cuzzy😁

Any extra time I had I was with Xaden.

Training, getting mocked, getting my ass handed to me on the mat, getting more and more snide remarks from him. And now...during squad training he's been taking me out of that as well.

I wake up at my normal time, I hate to admit it..but I miss the annoying knocking of Liam, his annoying grin and always positive personality I always tried to damper but never had any luck always getting a bigger grin in return.

Instead I get the judgeful glare of Xaden, which his personality is a bit more my speed but it always seems to put me in a worse mood compared to Liam's that sometimes made my day.

Xaden walks in my room just when I secured my belt. I spin around sending him an annoyed stare " Knock Xaden...Please knock for once in your life.."

" Come on, we're training." He says seeming to not hear me..again.

I huff, " I literally just woke up."

" And I literally don't even care, with this storm all you'll be doing is getting shovels and shoveling before morning formation. You not missing much, I looked at the scrolls. More and more of you are getting killed by your signets."

Speaking of signets.... It's been close to 2 months already..and still..nothing..

One nice thing with Xaden is he's been getting me out of Carr's class one or two times a week, so less ridiculing from that man. Lately I've been waking up to almost like a burning pressure in my back where my dragons marked me.

" Move." Xaden grumbled as he was the first one out my door. " I'm guessing your still without."

I roll my eyes, " Obviously."

" Liam told me yesterday Maui Kingstrom bursted literally into flames, luckily there was someone with water that needed to put him out, to burned to live."