29-

Sparring began once again.

I could almost say I missed it. It's one thing I know I'm exceptional at. Now with us first years begging a little more experienced and less likely to die we can mingle a bit more with the other Squads and Wings.

Ofcourse we needed to be in here at the same time as Jack Barlowe..and Dain. I haven't seen Dain for the past couple weeks, not that I minded. At all. I grew a resentment toward him, and an further hate for Jack. I wouldn't be to sad if his dragon drives him into one of the mountain tops.

Liam refused any spars, keeping close to be on a bench where I now was just about to spar Ridoc who wanted Liam but got me instead. He swallows hard eyeing me, " Your nor going to stab me are you?"

I raise a brow, " Are you asking me to go easy?"

" Maybe."

I chuckle, seeing Hetta walk with Imogen who was helping her improve some more of her skills. I look back at Ridoc. " Behave Sorrengail.." Liam taunts.

I circle Ridoc on the mat, " You know I always behave Mairi."

He laughs setting down his little knife he carries all the time for carving looking at the two of us, " Ready to get your ass handed to you Ridoc?" Liam asks.

" Screw off Mairi!" He mutters making Liam laugh again.

" After I'm done with him I want you on the mat Liam." I tease, " See how the two best in our year fight."

" That wouldn't be fair on your end Fury. I don't want to embarrass you." Liam smirks, I sour at the name Xaden uses, that..he..now uses. 

" I think your just scared I'd beat you."

" Unlikely."

" Come prove it." I challenge. " Give me a minute here and we can go."

I turn to Ridoc, going straight at him going for the kill shots right away.  " Damn women!"  He yells, already struggling to deflect my blows.

" Be faster Sorrengail!" 

I hear Xaden's voice behind me..now he decides to show up.. I roll my eyes elbowing Ridoc thn putting him in a head lock spinning the both of us to look at Xaden and Garrick. " Was that fast enough for you Riorson?" I mock sending him a menacing grin.

" I've seen a cripple have better foot work then you." He fires back going to a mat near us.

I release Ridoc who admitted defeat, " I think my footwork has made me win all my challenges."

" You've lost a challenge. Liam is the only one in your year that's undefeated."