20-Bonded

There wasn't much left to be done after that announcement or the claiming.

Xaden wanted to get the hell out as soon as they announced I can infact have two dragons solidifying it with the claim on my back. as we walked I saw the non bonded walk into the field..one being Orren Siefert who spotted me, having the same look Jack Barlowe always gives me.

" We need to get to the healers quadrant." Xaden mutters, pissed.

I can feel his anger as we walk. I know he's as happy about this as I am...

They had Andarna outside in a tent when we arrived. They helped move it so Rhys and Segyl could lift her back to the Vale. " Try not to kill eachother." Rhys says before he lifts off.

" Couldn't if I wanted to." I muttered eyeing in his driection.

" Thank you...for saving me.." Andarna says weakly just as they were flying off.

I give her a smile. Now leaving me with Xaden. I glance at him for just a moment before I start walking, " Hold on a damn minute Sorrengail." He instructs. " We need to talk."

" I thought we just did."

" That was before I knew for a damn fact we're stuck together."

" Don't say 'we' there's no 'we' between us.. I hate this just as much as you Riorson." I spit sourly.

" And that's exactly why we need to talk." He sighs exasperated. " Walk."

" No."

I see a vein in his neck pop as he stares at me, " I said...walk. NOW."

" We might have bonded dragons Riorson.. but that doesn't mean I have to be by you all the time." I remarked planting myself with my arms crossed as I narrow my gaze at him.

He storms up to me grabbing my arm. " I might not be able to kill you Fury..but trust me I can and will still hurt you if you don't listen to me." He seethes his grip on my arm so tight I know it'll leave a bruise.

" If he touches you, I'll use his hands that harmed you as a center piece in the courtyard." Rhys voice growls out within my mind.

I smirk amongst the pain, " Rhys advises you let you before your dismembered body parts become decorations."

He pauses for just a second, his grip loosens but he doesn't let go. " Then walk..please." He grits.

" Since you said please..." I walk.

He shakes his head, " We need to talk because we're tied for life."

" No shit."

He clenches his jaw, taking..or attmpting to take a deep breath, " So, that means.. I need to make sure you don't get me killed."

" How would I get you killed?"

" By getting killed yourself Sorrengail." He answers talking dumbly to me like a simple minded child. He sighs, " You now have about.. 100 more enemies if not more..41 being the unbonded. They will try whatever they can do to kill all of the cadets with dragons hoping they can get one of their own.. and who wouldn't want a white dragon."

" No one-"

" Everyone is going to want Rhys. Because now..Kamori has a reason to teach you all about him, No one has seen him in years so he stopped teaching about him. But seeing he's back-"