30- The Feelings Through The Bond

Liam escourted me back into my room where he bid me farewell for the night, telling me just to 'relax' and 'calm down' like those words were really going to help me in this moment, though I do appreciate his attempt.

Now I feel a growing sensation of bothered, by Xaden's words. Is that what Segyl told him? Is that why Rhys isn't channeling into me? Technically Andarna already did when she saved me but hers is a minuscule amount...

Is he really not channeling into me because of my temper? I flop on my bed looking up at the ceiling sighing, though Riorson is a cocky jerk.. he's right. If I can't hold my flaming temper, how am I supposed to hold and control the channeling of one of the most powerful dragons on the Continent?

If that's the only reason which Riorson seems pretty confident in I guess I'm good as dead, because that was something I was never ready to control.. It's something I need..help with.

And that's when my stomach knots.. I might need to ask for his help. I'll need to swallow my ego and tomorrow I'll need to ask him for his help..

I groan, knowing that's maybe my only possible option.. it's not like he can say no. I adjust slipping into my bed, deciding that's what I'll need to do.

I don't know how long it was.. but my eyes shoot open to an immense..feeling flooding through me, almost burning, it makes me skin physically heat, sweat brimming my forehead as I throw my covers off as if they were harming me.

What the hell.. My skin tingles and I feel jolts pecking at all parts of my body before they settle into something more pleasant.. I feel goosebumps form and butterfiles flutter in my gut as if..

Rhys said they could feel me when... So.. is he..

Oh..shit..ew..

The heat only intensifies making me feel now restless I rise, hoping I just woke up for the end of it, but I only feel hotter, I feel more and more bothered, I feel...

Like I need someone in my bed. Right now. I just need someone I need him...

..HIM?!...

That decided it.. I need to go on a long..long..walk. I debated waking Liam but seeing he's literal eye candy and in my state..that might be a mistake I'm not willing to make.

I grab a lighter cloak seeing how hot I am and open my door, really hoping he was only lying about the door thing..

I open it, waiting just a few seconds to see if Liam would appear..he didn't..good. I take off the feeling growing stronger and stronger, so much so I thought I might fall from the over abundance of..whatever this is.

I push the large doors open with all my might, leading me into the courtyard. It's Mid December and the air is frigid, though it feels awefully good on my burning skin. I let the air wrap around me, stealing the heat letting it drift away from my body.

It feels so well I could literally just go in a snowbank and sleep. I was just relaxing when I got a smell of something sweet and something all to familiar.... I look over at Xaden who was leaning on the wall smoking something.

Seeing smoking is prohibited, and the smell is something unusual I'm guessing he'd be in a shit ton of trouble if someone sees him..but here he is looking all leisurely and so hot...

I snap my attention away, no I can't think like that....

I see his eyes snapping to mine, he seems to be taking in my body scanning me up and down taking a long, slow drag. " Want a hit?" He offers.