31- The kiss

WHAT in the EARTH SHATTERING logic did I just do?! What I wanted to continue doing?!

I just kissed Xaden Riorson. Kissed. With my mouth..on his.. making out.. If he would've requested anything I would've gave it to him..

I shake my head, hitting it lightly with my hand. I hate myself. 

I hate myself..yea.. Because I hate him..  He's controlling, and an ass, a jerk, a smartass, cocky, arrogant, a great kisser-

NO!

" Dammit Freya.." I mumble to myself. In all the mistakes I made this one tops the damn..multi-teared cake.

What worse, I kissed the son of Fen Riorson who killed my brother. Killed, and I kissed him..and liked it. If I could, if Xaden didn't tell me to leave..I'd still be down there, I'd be wherever he was for the night. I'd be possibly waking up next to him..

I shiver at the thought, thinking about how I might kill Rhys myself.. I still have Andarna.. Maybe I'll piss him off so much he'll burn me.. Dying seems a better option then waking up tomorrow.

I need to tell someone.. I need to tell Hetta..

I walk a little faster, so lucky she right next door. I bang on it with such urgency before I remember Liam is also next door..

 I keep knocking, and knocking..Finally her door swings open looking a bit perturbed.. " Freya?" her eyes widen a bit. She looks around then looking back at me " What's wrong, where's Liam-"

I push her inside locking her door, " I did something really..really bad."

She stares for a few seconds before blinking again, " Are you..hurt.. Did you hurt someone? Again..where is Liam? He's supposed to be by you at all times!"

Maybe now I wish I did wake Liam... Actually no? With his looks and personality.. I might've been in his bed.. Even then, I think that would be better then kissing Xaden...

" He's in bed. Just..listen..please.."

She sighs, nodding. " You have my full attention."

I nod leaning back against the wall, " So I just woke up and I felt..strange like.. in a heat or something super, super weird.."

" Like heat..like hot..or heat like.."  She gives me a look that means exactly what I think. I nod, " Yes, like both, hot and hot.."

She furrows her brows before they straighten, " Wait.. Liam is in bed so.. you and Liam...."

" No! NO.. Not Liam."

" Then Who?!" She pushes her eyes becoming more and more widened as she's getting interested in the story.