37- Squad Battle

Xaden's relentless training was slowly becoming more and more bearable. I'd still rather have Liam most days, but slowly I guess Riorson and I are slowly learning how to work with one another.

Whether it was me almost getting a hit in before he kicks my leg out, or almost getting knocked off of Segyl. I haven't gotten him knocked off since a month ago when I almost killed him. Which he brings up almost daily.

But I get better and better everyday, he let that slip once and thats been the last. I remind him of that comment everyday.

Today is the start of the Squad Battles.

There's 24 Squads all competing for the first, Xaden is convinced we'll win. I don't know where he all of the sudden got this confidence but I wasn't going to oppose.

There was a knock on the door, not like Xaden's more like... I get up quickly opening to the door to see Liam standing there..with that wide, bright grin he always has.

" Hi." He smiles. " Your looking..ravishing this early morning."

" Liam Mairi." I grin. " Long time no see. I see you still have those charms of yours."

He shrugs, " Didn't know they ever left."

This makes me chuckle, I missed his constant flirting and light attitude. " What do I owe the pleasure?"

He shrugs, " Hetta said Xaden normally comes around 6:30. Figured if I actually wanted to talk to you it would need to be before he takes you in lock and key."

My smile falls, He's right Xaden has took his role and more..he's with me for about 14 hours a day sometimes every single day. He barely lets anyone talk to me, especially not Liam. When he's not with me they seem to talk alot but when I'm around..

" I told him several times it wasn't your fault, that damn man can hold a grudge." I sigh.

He shrugs once more, " Well, I could've done it several different ways which he explained. But.. what are you going to do?"

" I missed you..kinda."

This seems to brighten his whole mood, " I knew you liked my flirting. Knew all along I was breaking down those icy cold sexy walls-"

I snort, " Ok.. to much..to much.. Your aweful.."

" Just admit that you missed it and I'll stop." He grins, " Come on.." He leans his ear towards me, " I'm listening."

I push his head away playfully, " Fine.. maybe you did grow on me.. And your a lot less serious then Xaden."

" Yea...that's just Xaden for you.."

I lean on my door frame looking up at him, he looks down at me leaning on the same wall " I made something for you.."