27- Liam Mairi

I wake up to vigorous knocking on my door...

I sigh pulling my covers off of me flinging my door open to reveal Liam Mairi... " Good Morning!" He said all to cheerfully before looking down and back up at me. " Your not dressed." Still he stares, studies almost...

" What?" I ask sharply.

" Nothing.. I've just never seen you with your hair down.."

What is it with having my damn hair down?! I know I don't look all that different!

I take a deep breath before closing the door in his face. " Xaden said to let him know if-"

" I'm getting dressed! Unless you have to watch me do that too!" I yell back.

I heard him snicker.. Arrogant bastard. I see why Xaden likes him...

I throw on my vest then my riders back, braiding the start of my hair leaving the rest in a tight, high ponytail opening the door again, I send him a glare " And your here super early because..?"

" We have Library Cart duty remember? It's our new assgined-"

" Right..Right..." I cut in once more. I already don't like this, and I thought he'd be tolerable but I see my thinking of a person's personality seems to be completely off.. I don't like this.

At all.

" So are you just going to send me glares? Or you just can't fathom that you have someone that needs to look after you?"

" I don't need a body guard. Especially one that seems to be just annoying as Riorson." I answer walking slightly ahead of him though he catches up matching my pace.

" Look, it's not like I'm going to grab you and drag you all over the place. Think of this..situatation...As a.. friendship."

" I'd rather have my independence."

His smile fades into one that's more annoyed, " Xaden told me you were a witty smartass."

" Oh, you couldn't tell that already? We are in the same Wing."

He lets out an exasperated sigh, " I already knew, I just thought you'd maybe would be as bad considering You and I didn't want to kill eachother during Threshing."

This makes my head snap to him, he was already looking at me with a small 'gotcha' smile. " Did you want to kill me?"

He shrugs, " Not really, I had nothing against you. But maybe I should've since you took my first place ranking now." He sends me a wide grin making me crack one myself..I'm already annoyed with that smile...

" I think it would've saved us alot of headache."

The HalfBlood- FourthWing Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें