50- Reveal me/ Authors Note

First off... Heyyyy :')

SECOND.. Again I want to thank everyone for all the love, support,comments, and votes! My phone gets blown up daily so.. thank ya thank ya.. I truly love all the support and comments. drop any ideas you might have and they might get written in.

( Which i'd so appreciate because sometimes it's hard to drawl up ideassss and I don't want to be boring..)

Also since I love you all so much I'd figure I'd tell you a little bit about myself from time to time....

FUN FACT: I will NEVER and I MEAN NEVER write a short female main character... Why? Because I'm a tall girly ( 5'11 and a HALF) and I never see stories with girls like that soooo here I am... It's the same in my other stories as well.. ( Which you should read. MERIDIA... it's almost complete I'm working on the final book)

AND LASTLY...

I'm working on a playlist, because I love music and tend to listen to music when I write. I don't have one for this story yet BUT I do have one for my other series which alot relate to this... I'll be sure to drop it.

Half blood playlist coming soon! until then listen to this!Happy reading guys!!

Happy reading guys!!

********************

We get to the Flight Field soon after, everyone's dragons standing in almost an unified line waiting for their riders.

I scan the variations of colors until I see the almost blinding brilliant white of Rhys standing tall and proud with Segyl on his side... If arrogance and confidence were dragons it'd be those two.

I palm my sheathes where my daggers were, just in case. Maybe It'd actually be useful to be carrying a sword just in case Barlowe does try anything, or I suppose anyone for that matter.

" I told everyone if they touch you they'll burn." Rhys informs me as I get closer.

" Then I suppose a thank you would suffice."

" Your welcome."

" I need to talk to you."

I jump, I didn't even hear him come up from behind me. I look at Xaden as he comes to my side scanning the crowd. " I assume Aetos told you all the plan?"

" He said just to wing it."

Xaden's eyes dart to mine widening for just a millisecond before they narrow. " Do I have ' piss me off' tattooed to my head or something? I'm being damn serious right now."

" Obviously he told us, it's just stupid you'd ask-"

"- It's stupid you need to give me shitty damn remarks all the time. I'm speaking to you as your Wingleader, now answer me like a cadet." He snaps holding me with his intense gaze.