55- Feelings

I don't know how I wielded the fire or the force that blew up the rock on that flat before I pushed Jack off the mountain. 

Carr kept me for 6 hours. 6. that's 6 to many with him, I didn't know how I summoned it for how it changed between lightning, fire and that force. When I was frustrated I seemed to fizzle out leaving me with literally nothing... until I yelled in frustration making lightning strike to close for comfort. 

Ending the lesson.

" We'll try again tomorrow." Carr grunts watching as a large pine was burnign up, turning to ash almost instantly as the ashes blow in the wind off the tall moutain.

I sigh watching giving him a small nod going to Rhys, going back to the flight field then my dorm...Where Xaden was waiting looking pissed. I see the tenderness from last night didn't last long.

" A warning, or a mind link would've been nice." He grumbles looking me over. " I nearly had a damn heart attack when I could barely feel you and Segyl said you were with Carr."

I sigh, " Sorry, him showing up at my door was equally as shocking. I didn't.." I trail off, " Sorry."

I felt a light awkwardness now looking at him, not much just trying no to have flashback from last night... " Wait.. you can feel me?" I ask.

He nods slightly, " Yes. Once you weild more I'm sure you'll be able to feel me too. How far I am.. How I feel..."

" You can feel my emotions."

He hums. " All of them."

Well... shit... so he knows.

" Your nervous." He states.

" Well that's quite the news." I answer taking a breath.

" How was it? With Carr?"

" I thought for sure he wanted to kill me, or wanted me to give him a reason too... I felt like a science experiment. He took notes and everything."

His face twists in an annoyed frown. " I could come with."

 " Yea, let him come with." Rhys answers in my head.

" Rhys I swear to Malek if you don't shut up..."

" What are you going to do?"

" Burn you."

" I wield the same fire as you. I'm immune human."

" Are you immune to lightning?"