56- Love Triangle

( JUST A PSA.... Don't be to mad.. Happy reading guyssss...)

He was sure following through.

So was I.

Though I know in a way I still had eyes on me, Hetta was around more, not that I mind, or Imogen sitting closer to me in classes or at eating times. I knew Xaden still had his grip on me.

And I hated it. I hated that he still shows that he cares or whatever you want to call this but yet he won't admit it or just.... I don't know.

I only broke down once glancing at him when he was talking to Bohdi and Garrick. There he stood all high and mighty... his sleeves rolled just enough to see part of his rebellion relic, his muscles bulging, I saw him flex slightly making me just want to climb him...

I swear if our dragons are going to do it again when I told him these rules I might just jump off the Parapet headfirst... Where's Jack when I actually want to die?

After our final classes I decided to finally go see Liam. 

I walk myself to the infirmary wing, letting them know I was here just to visit. They lead me to the small room he was in, knocking on the door. " Come in." He says pleasantly, I nearly had to control myself from just pushing it open and go flying in.

I walk in slowly, Liam craning his head to see who it was. Once his eyes landed on me his smile grew immensely  " Hey pretty girl." He grins.

" Hi Mairi." I smile still holding myself back from jumping on him as I walked to the bed leanign down just enough to hug him tightly. I take in a deep breath letting my nerves calm " Your alright."

" I'm alright." He answers squeezing me just as tightly. 

I pull back still smiling, " Your lucky you pulled though and didn't die.. otherwise I'd come into the afterlife and rekill you myself."

This makes him chuckle, " You'd think I'd die? Someone needs to annoy the shit out of you."

" Well you'd be happy to know I've been missing your annoying shit."

He raises his brows, " Oh really?"

" Really." I grin, unable to do anything but smile. 

" Knew you were into it." He teases.

I roll my eyes, " Oh yes... You've caught me..." I look him over, seeing a few small scars, nothing major though.

" I'm alright. Barlowe couldn't kill me." He assures reaching and squeezing my hand. " Speaking of that miserable prick... I didn't know you were actually going to take your killing promise to him so seriously.."