24- I Heard Him!

" Fury! Hey! Stay with us here! Come on, I thought you were tougher then this!" I feel the small hits on my cheek making my eyes open again to see Xaden above me. " Stay awake we're almost there.."

I could swear I could hear some sort of Panic in his voice, and everything seemed..bumpy.. I flutter my eyes for a few moments realizing he's carrying me. Xaden Riorson is carrying me...

I recognize the end of the trail, we're close to the college. " Fury I swear if you die from bleeding out I'll rekill you!"

"twryying." I mumble, my eye lids becoming heavy once more.

I hear the muffling before there were shouts, and though I was trying to keep my eyes open, it was a struggle. I thought I heard Dain, maybe Hetta, definitely Ridoc and Sawyer. Maybe something about mending?

But I was out again.

Again I woke but this time I was in the infirmary with Imogen and Xaden literally just walking in, " Took you long enough Fury." Imogen scoffs sitting on the foot of the bed while Xaden takes the far chair scooting it closer.

He seems to be examining me, " You have a broken nose and a shit ton of bruising, luckily siefert didn't cut you deep enough to damage anything but you will have a scar.." That little ounce of care he just had disappeared turning into anger. " But maybe your dumbass brain is broken.."

He scoffs, " I mean seriously.. Did the general seriously dislike you that much as a baby that she dropped you on your head numerous times? Because what in you mind thought it would be smart to wander off by yourself while people are actively hunting you?!"

I was to.. sore.. to be dealing with Xaden...

" If you can't tell Riorson.. I don't have the greatest ideas.."

He takes a deep breath, " Your lucky your hurt.. so, so, lucky.... Otherwise I'd beat the living shit out of you!"

I feel his..warm hands clench my jaw making me look at him, " Is this all just a joke to you?"

I stare up glaring at him, " No."

" Well then start acting like it Freya! You almost just died and WE needed to cover YOUR and OUR asses so we don't get absolutely drilled for killing all those cadets! What even made you think going out on your own was a good idea? Where was Hetta?"

" Hetta doesn't need to be by me 24/7 Xaden."

" Obviously someone needs to stay by you, because everytime your alone you end up in a fight, hurt, or now almost dead!" He yells, even making Imogen stare up at him a little surprised. HE takes a breath.

" ... I'm sorry.." I mutter.

Xaden shakes his head, " Nothing we can do now Fury.." He looks me over again, " They needed to mend you. You lost alot of blood. So you'll be sore for a few weeks.. but right nw since your up... Our dragons want to see you so get up.."