70- The Battle of Athybene PT.2

Oh shit!

The wyvern all trained on the two of us pumping their wings faster, as if they could've gotten any damn faster, I know Deigh is fast.....not as fast as these bastards though...

" Liam go!" I  demand.

" I'm not leaving you!" He yells back, one of the smaller ones veers off coming from Deigh's left, he sees it grabbing it by the throat thrashing it around harshly before letting it drop blood spewing coating everything in it's path.

" We can out run them! Deigh can't not for long at least, get to the other's we'll distract them! GO!" 

Another comes towards Deigh making liam yell in anger. " We'll cover you, just get the people out and by the others! I'll be there soon!" I assure.

He looks reluctant but nods, veering Deigh downwards to where Bohdi and another third year was helping more people, I watch for any wyvern goign towards him...nope the other 6 are still coming at us.

" I can hear them... they don't like the lightning." Rhys informs. " That's the threat."

" If we get them all far enough they might be able to get all the people out."

" Everyone of them will be after us.."

I feel the pit grow. " I know. But we can burn them, the others can't. It's worth the try."

" Freya?!" I hear the panic in Xaden's voice.

" I'm here!"

" Are you ok?! You didn't reply."

" We killed one venin, we're drawing the wyvern away!"

" With what?"

Oh he'll see...

One of the larger Wyvern springs forth flyign faster, I know he's at his witts end trying to catch up to us...Rhys is really that fast. So instead he opps for trying to flame us, I see the blue fire come from his mouth about to come forward when I feel the buzz once more, I turn as far as I could letting the power overcome me as I send the white lightning into the hoard.

It shoots down all 6 of them.

But I also hear the shrilling of all the venin powered creatures... all alarmed, all coming towards us.

" Here we go.. I recommend letting that chaos of yours reign and raise some hell for these things.." Rhys growls dipping straight down, I smile sinisterly  " I'll destroy them all."

I let myself feel everything, I look around and like we're a damn magnet I see quite a few coming towards us, though I also see some stay back...damn it! I try to grab everything Rhy's power is letting me, I aim in all directions trying to kill as many as I could, I reflect fire with my own, I blast reborns and wyvern alike out of the skies with my force.