77- The End

Guys this is the FINAL Chapter of HalfBlood! Thanks for all of the support, comments and LOVE!

And... for you.... I made a playlist that's still being updated!

 I made a playlist that's still being updated!

As soon as I got on Rhys we were off.

Racing towards Temny and Tairn, the fire in me was raging I felt the stream of lightning running down my arms, I lift them into the air aiming for the two of them. I hear the cloud thunder and crack above us, my lightning dancing across the sky.

I aim, it strikes.... But they dodge. Again and Again.

" Focus." Rhys urges as we fly faster, flying faster then we've ever flown before catching up. I look back briefly to see everyone else barely keeping up before I look back at the pair infront of us. I try to calm down, try to focus but all I could think about was the life draining our of his eyes.

" Breathe Freya." I hear Segyl scold, " Use that focus, aim and breathe."

I try again, this time getting closer... my frustration getting the best of me...normally I'm pretty good at hitting my targets and now I look like a novice.

I aim again, this time I hit the top of some of the rock, sending it flying towards them, hitting Tairn wing. It throws him off a bit making him sweep into the canyons where we were before. I could help but smile. " How about we give them a bit of their own medicine?" I question aloud.

I feel the slight satisfaction of the dragons knowing that's our next move, we fly just above losing them for just a second before I see them again, Temny looking up at us with a fearful expression...good.

I use all the anger and fury sending down my own blanket of fire, Rhys does the same as it nears... and nears... closing in. But they never look back at it, they keep their eyes straight. It was just about to hit them when she...

Disappeared. They both disappeared.

" What the hell?!" I spit as everyone stops near us.

" Illusion.." Rhys snorts.

Shit...

I see both of them come up from another way, Temny looking at me with that sinister smile as they round a mountain. " She's over there!"

Rhsy was the first to take off once more, the Segyl, the others following as we race towards them, Tairn weaves through the pillars before banking another hard left, We bank the same closing in.. I send fire knowing they were real see Temny looked back throwing up almost like a shield as she scowls gripping the chains that were securing her tight.