59- The Party

" It'll be almost refreshing to see more people other then riders.." Sawyer says as we all meet in our hall, it being Sawyer, Hetta, Ridoc, Liam and I.

As soon as Liam saw me his jaw hung open and I swore I heard him groan. Plus, by the looks he's been slipping me I can only imagine where his mind has went.

And that is why I purposely put myself on the end. To avoid anything else... 

" Yea, tell me about it... I need some new ladies..." Ridoc sighs.

" Shut up, no riders want to touch you with a 20 foot pole." Liam adds.

We all laugh while Ridoc sends Liam a look... a knowing look. " Well, the ones that see me tonight won't know of my reputation."

" Of being a dumbass?" Hetta adds making as all chuckle while Ridoc simply scoffs.

I've scanned the halls.... No Xaden.

Basgiath was buzzing with life, people walking all about, talking, laughing, seeming like a normal college... without the daily DeathRoll.

" Isn't weird that we'll be Second years in a matter of 2 weeks?" Sawyer adds. " Seems like that year just started."

" Shocker we're all alive... Especially Freya over here.. How many assassination attempts did you have again?" Liam asks looking over grinning at me.

I smile rolling my eyes, " To many to count. Good thing I had good guards, Hetta, thank you."

Hetta grins looking at Liam then me again while Liam sends me a look before smiling again " Oh, your funny.."

" I prefer hilarious."

We go into the courtyard where it seemed like thousands of people were, it took nearly no time for Sawyer and Ridoc to go find some new blood to play with, leaving Hetta and Liam with me.

Both seemed tense... Right.. this is a celebration of their parents death.

" Your wearing your vest under...that right?" Liam asks glancing at me.

" What? No."

His eyes widen as his gaze snaps to mine " Your joking..."

" Liam I haven't worn my vest in... weeks. No one is going to try to kill me, they'd be... idiotic to."

" Now would be the perfect time to kill you, it's crowded, loud, it's more then easy for someone to just stab you and slip away... hell they could stay right where they were and put on a shocked facade."

" Liam..."

We stare at eachother as I cock a brow which he sighs looking around... tense as ever. I also see Hetta glancing around nervously, her cheeks flushing. I also see the looks, people looking at their exposes rebellion relics.