21- A Rider

It was.. what I needed. It's what I missed since he left.

Dain and I lay in his bed, he's sleeping and I lay awake...remembering what Xaden said about listening in his shadows..which killed the last round for me. I kiss him lightly on the cheek before I get dressed again and sneaking out of his room.

Hoping no one else is up at this time.

I sneak down to the first year hall, just getting in my nunk when Hetta jumps up with a wide grin on her face. " Where were you?"

" Jeez- ah- I was.. I was still with Dain.." I admit, my cheeks heating up.

She grins, " So you did end up celebrating?"

I laugh, " Yea.. we celebrated."

" I can't believe we get new rooms." She sighs, " I'll never take privacy for granted again.."

" Yea..me either.."

" Well...since you were busy celebrating last night...maybe you should pack right now?" Hetta suggests, so we can make sure to have rooms next to one another. She wiggles her brows at me which makes me laugh, " Are you going to help?"

" Heck yea I'm helping!"

It only took maybe less then an hour to pack everything, making sure to bury Brennan's journal in the wat bottom of my pack...just to be safe. Soon after we were to report with our belongings to the rider rooms would be.

We were to pick and grab a slip on the door bringing it to rollskeepers, Hetta basically makes us sprint as we find rooms going in the long line to give our numbers.

Rooms 101 and 102.

As we were walking I just so happen to hear the number 103, turning I see Liam Mairi who must've been behind me, was now my new neighbor.... interesting. I'm still relieved he didn't decide to kill me.

After we pick our rooms, we were to go to the dining hall. As we walk arms go around me and Hetta and I was almost tempted to take them to the floor until Ridoc peeks between the two of us. " Who are my lovely rider women this morning?"

" Refreshed." Hetta says.

" Amazing." I say laying it on think with sarcasm. He pulls us a little closer, " Love to hear it!"

We stand in line wating to get our food, I wasn't really paying attention to see who was serving what until some hot eggs land on my hand. " Augh!-"

" Oh, sorry.." Orren's cold voice mumbled.

" Watch where your scooping asshole!" Ridoc spits. Orren just glares, " I'll try better next time."

" I forgot to ask Orren... What dragon did you get again?" Rodoc counters, making Orrwn redden in rage as we kept going.

" Ridoc!" Hetta hush yells hitting him lightly, " That wasn't nice!"

" So what? He was just being a dick to Freya. Not her fault no dragon wanted him.."

No dragon wanted him probably because he has blood of Andarna on him or something...

We find a table to sit at, I eat my food seeing more stares then usual... in my direction. I fugured that would happen, so I just focus on Hetta and Ridoc...which I didn't expect is when Imogen and a couple marked ones sat... right by us.