60- 1 Love

Though this bond has been the hugest pain in my ass this entire last year...

There is a few perks. One being, if I ground I can feel him, not just his emotions, almost like where he is, as if an invisible string was pulling me towards him. I didn't know that until... maybe 10 minutes ago.

I look around cautiously for any signs of life, or Liam.... Hetta for that matter too. Knowing my luck I'll run into someone..

I keep going, past some couples, past some of the infantry, past all signs of life. As I draw closer I get a hint of that sweet smell I know all to well... I'm close. Though it doesn'f feel like it? Not exactly.

I see 2 bodies leaning on the walls right next to the Parapet, damn I haven't even been this way since I crossed it last summer. I see the faint light of a cigarette before it quickly vanishes, I see Bohdi and Garrick leaned smoking.

They eye me as I approach,  " Calm down.." I outreach my hand for one of them to pass me their cig, Bohdi does still looking a little apprehensive. " Not enjoying the party?" Garrick asks.

I chuckle exhaling. " No. There's nothing to exactly celebrate is there Garrick?" My eyes go to his as I take another puff. " I already needed to pretend for one conversation with the King, Melgren and my damn mother. Sick of it."

I hand the cig back to Bohdi. " How are you guys doing?"

" Fantastic." Bohdi answers taking a puff himself. " Though it's not as bad with a little.. reliever."

" I find it very humerous all you Leaders and shit are the ones that does everything illegal."

Garrick smirks " Just helps take the edge off. Not going to tell are you Sorrengail?"

I smirk, " Never, Just stay on my good side."

I scan around, I can feel him.... Where the hell is he?

" Here for Xaden?" Bohdi asks.

I nod slightly glancing at him.

" I'd wait for tomorrow Freya. He's.... This is the one night a year no one should talk to him. I mean, Garrick is one of his best damned friends and I'm his cousin. We can't even look at him."

" That's why your out here?" I question.  " Just to watch him?"

" Support from a distance." Garrick answers. " You can always wait here with us and see... But I know things haven't been.." He trails off... how does everyone know?!

" I haven't seem Mairi..or Canavero." Bohdi says.

" They're in their dorms." I answer. " And I need to talk to him... If he doesn't want to talk to me he can push me off the Parapet for all I care. It's... stupid.. but urgent. Hell, I'll even say I didn't see you two so you won't get your asses beat."