71- To Bend Death

To hear the screams makes my body shake all over again, to hear it's from Liam, Hetta, Deigh or even Managda makes my body want to destroy everything in it's path. The feeling I felt when Jack attacked Liam rises at such speed I needed to refrain so I didn't accident't electrucate Rhys.

" Control halfblood." He warns, " To much to fast will kill you before they even touch you. Know when to ground and when to let the storm of chaos reign."

We weave around some cliffs until there was a narrow valley and above it... Was Liam and Hetta.

And the biggest Gryphon I've seen yet... Way beiiger then the other ones-

When it turns it was...

" Xaden!"

I see Segyl fly right next to us, Xaden's eyes widen, this is the first expression I see that's genuine shock from him. " They can combine?!"

What we're looking at is something, a reborn? Half dragon half gryphon?! Deigh and Managda were still slightly bigger, but it's holding it's own against two dragons.... Two..

Xaden was the first to dive in, Segyl put her claws out to grab it, take out it's spine, somethign along those lines when it pivots, narrowly avoiding her. How did it know they were coming?! It's in constant battle with the other two?!

" Come on!" I urge to Rhys and we take right for it.

Again it's like it saw us because it pivots once more throwing flames at us... this mutt..thoriwng flames like a damn dragon. Rhys rolls and I hold for dear life, my head spinning for a few seconds as I force myself to regain composure.

I growl, looking back over to the beast now going at Hetta and Managda, trying to slice her neck open. I feel the fire dance on my arms, the white peach flames about to aim when Rhys pulls me back.

" You'll scorch them all! We need to get it away from them!" He yells.

Shit...shit..shit!

Again Segyl tries going for it, and again it turns throwing out a talon, slicing her leg. She roars in pain, I see Xaden yell out as well as it hurts him too. Rhys roars in anguish for his mate and I feel his burning rage.

" It's like someone is telling it-"

Like someone is telling it, controlling it, toying it. I look around wildly, it needed to be close, the one that commanded Solei... it had on the blue robe. I see a venin watching us from below with a sinister look as I see her hands moving, it's like a puppet.

" On that flat!" I yell to Rhys. " Xaden it's being controlled by a venin! It's getting told or-"

Segyl circles snatching it's beak before it could plunge through Deigh's throat.

" Keep it distracted! I got the venin!" I barked through the bond.

Xaden gives a nod and we plummet downward.

Come on chaos.... give me something to kill this bitch...

Camly, the venin snaps his eyes towards us with a furious look. He does somethign with his hands creating almost like a ball of black crackling energy letting grow until it hurls it at us.

Rhys lets out fire and banks, the venin doges and rolls with such speed it was unnerving. HE does another motion and before we knew it there was the muted shriek of what I'm guessing is the mutt.