34- Authors Note/ Training

Hey hey!

So sorry for the delays but I appreciate all the comments.. I read every single one and try to reply ;)

But with work and extra things I do it's been a shitshow but here we were.. Enjoy!!

                                                                      ***********

Xaden had me on room arrest for almost a week. Saying it had something to do with Barlowe's attempt on me or I was really sick. I really didn't know because no one was allowed to see me and he was only in my room for a few minutes periodically throughout the day.

He's throw his little remarks in, make sure I'm still breathing, and ignore anything I'd have to say. It's been driving me insane, but ofcourse  I look forward to the idiot checking in on me.

I think it's just the boredom, something else to look at besides the window or bickering with Rhys about Xaden's decisions, with Andarna trying to make the best of the situation. 

For Rhys not being the hugest fan of Xaden he defends him. Alot. Almost makes me sick.

The door opens, Xaden comes walking in. I roll my eyes looking over at him, " Still here."

" Get dressed, we're training today." He instructs scanning my room. Like there's anything in here.

" Training?"

His bright Amber eyes come back to me. " Training, did I stutter?"

My face sours as I glare at him, " Sorry, I'm just a little shocked your letting me out of the cage."

He fakes a gasp, " Can you believe it?" A snide smirk appears on his face, " Now come on."

" Your not staying in here. Out in the hall."

He rolls his eyes, " Don't flatter yourself, I'm not going to look."

" Out in the hall." I repeat, my voice a bit more forward.

He sighs rolling his eyes, " Malek..your impossible.."

" Wasting time Riorson."

He narrows his eyes on me for just a few seconds before he turns walking out. I shake my head lightly in fraustration as I put on a tighter black uniform putting my hair in two tight braids before I walk out once more the Xaden glaring against the wall at anyone remotely close to my door.

His eyes snap to me looking me up and down quickly before pushing off the wall, " We could've been done already if you didn't take so damn long."