57- 2 sides

It's like every single connection I had to Xaden was gone.

The door didn't give until Xaden I know was out of the infirmary, and when I got outside I saw Segyl race... I mean race to the flight field like she was in a blind panic, she was... she almost hit someones green scorpion tail, she snapped at him then racing off.

My little ' world' or whatever you want to call it where the beach and water was... Xaden's darkness was gone, or..hidden.

I didn't know whether to try following them or not, I wanted to by Rhys wouldn't answer for the damn life of me....and I begged.. Nothing..not even him just straight telling me no...just nothing..

That night, I felt him...well pain...Just searing hot like pain..Though maybe it was a bit of mine to my there was a certain feel of it knowing it wasn't fully mine. I know Xaden wouldn't ever lay a hand on me but I know damn well he wants me to suffer right now.

I didn't sleep a wink, but I deserved it.

That morning, I groggily braid my hair in two braids with a bun when the door opens, for a second I thought maybe it was him. I didn't care if he would scream at me all damn day I just wanted it to be him.

It wasn't.

Hetta stands there sheepishly looking at me,looking at me like she knows...she needed to know. " Good morning." She says softly.

" Morning."

She sighs looking down the hall, " Well... should we go?"

I offer a small smile and follow, she was fidgety, kept lookign at me like she wanted to ask. " I take it he told you." I say quietly once we rounded one of the quieter halls.  " No. She said I couldn't and he seemed really mad, plus he's.."

He's always listening.

" He said it was bad... He looked-"

" I know." I say quickly getting another deep pain in my chest. 

" With.. Liam..." She answers now looking a little harder at me. She liked Liam...somewhat. Not only did I hurt Xaden... I hurt Hetta.

" I'm an idiot. I know." I admit. 

" Well.. I won't say your not but.... Doesn't mean you'll get rid of me." She says quietly. " I just... don't want to talk at the moment."

I nod, totally understanding.

Classes she was just there. No talking to me, she'd joke with Sawyer or Ridoc... They'd try to get me in into the conversation though they stopped after awhile. 

To top it off, I was saw walk in. I felt that...pain..making me grip my chest as I couldn't help but look... It's like I could almost see a dark cloud over him as he walked, though looking..normalish. He seemed more cold, more expressionless if that was possible.