1

Chapter 1: Rabbit, delicious!

(1)

"Senior brother Gu!"

"Junior brother Gu!"

The drizzle continued, the spring water was like a whisper, the snow-white Taoist uniform was soaked by the rain, and the boots stepped into the muddy puddle and stopped. Coming down, the ripples in the pool slowly stopped, reflecting a shockingly handsome face.

Gu Mingzhou held up his bamboo hat and completely covered his face with soap gauze, also covering the lazy look in his eyes.

"Senior brother, what's the matter?"

Su Qingyan caught up with him, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and gasped: "Liangliang and I have been calling you for a long time, but you can't hear us?"

Gu Mingzhou shook his head and smiled. Said: "Senior Brother's voice is like a mosquito or a fly, I really didn't hear it."

"Fart!" A short young boy followed up panting, "He did it on purpose, Senior Brother Gu has a dark mind!" "

Really? Two liang?" Gu Mingzhou squinted his eyes, and the rising tone made people start to sweat inexplicably.

Liangliang was so frightened that he quickly shook his head and said with a flattering smile: "I'm just talking nonsense. Senior Brother Gu has the kindest heart. He must have not heard clearly. It's my fault. It's my fault." Hearing this, Su

Qingyan couldn't help but nodded twice. Liang Liang's forehead, said: "Who did you learn from this attentive villain, like a little eunuch?"

"I can bend and stretch!" Liang Liang laughed.

He was really afraid of his senior brother Gu Mingzhou.

The Gu family, who was born in a sealed family, is still a genius that only emerges in a century. He can dominate the world of cultivation just by relying on his talent. However, he is also very thoughtful and tough.

Who dares to offend Gu Mingzhou?

The last time he teased Gu Mingzhou, he was hung from a tree and fed by mosquitoes for three days, and he was almost bitten to death.

"What did senior brother call me for just now?" Gu Mingzhou's voice was gentle. He ignored them and turned to look at Su Qingyan.

Su Qingyan looked more serious and said in a low voice: "Junior brother, the miasma on the mountain is getting thicker and thicker, and the evil spirit is getting heavier. I think..." "

Yeah." Gu Mingzhou responded thoughtfully, "It's not far, then The great evil is on this mountain. The deeper you go, the evil miasma will only increase. You can go back as soon as you get here."

Su Qingyan was stunned, and her eyes dimmed, "I..."

He had been in the body since he was a child. He is weak and his cultivation level is not high. He really cannot withstand the long-term invasion of this miasma, but he is a senior brother after all. How can he let his junior brother go on his behalf.

Before coming, Master said that an ancient evil was sealed on this mountain. Recently, while observing the stars, I found that the seal had become loose. If the evil escaped, the consequences would be disastrous.

The master also said that Gu Mingzhou is a peerless genius that only appears in the world in a hundred years, and only the Gu family can strengthen the seal of the Gu family.

Except for the blood of the Gu family, no one can do it.

Although they didn't understand the reason, they could only obey the order.