12

Chapter 12 Go meet the parents!

(12)

With a flash of cold light, Shen Er suddenly retreated, but the hem of his clothes was pinned to the spot by the long sword, poking a big hole. The light blue brocade was torn, and the corners of the clothes embroidered with beautiful white camellias seemed to have been cut off by a long sword, and fell to the ground feebly.

"These are my new clothes!" Shen Er opened his eyes wide, as if his heart was broken by this sword. He was so angry that he kicked the person in front of him out of the hole.

The man rolled around on the ground several times, feeling as if his ribs had been broken by a kick, and the pain was unbearable.

He got up and spat blood, "He is indeed the great evil of Su Ming, and his strength is well-deserved, but I must avenge my junior brother."

Shen Er pulled up the corner of his clothes distressedly, and the torn fabric on it looked like It felt like a hole was opened in Shen Er's heart.

These are the clothes he finally risked his life to beg from Gu Mingzhou. They are very expensive fabrics.

"Since you know my name, you must have made up your mind to save your life." Shen Er accumulated an evil spirit in his hands and slowly walked towards the man, his eyes were red. At this moment, he instantly understood what he had scolded him that day. The dandy young master said: "This piece of cloud embroidery is so expensive that it can buy your life. If you are stabbed by me with a sword, how will you pay for it?" The man was stunned and looked at

Shen Er's clothes. It was actually cloud embroidery. Embroidery is still the most fashionable style at the moment. I have indeed heard that this dress is so expensive that it would take him a year's salary to afford it.

He spat blood and changed the subject: "My junior brother's life is not life? You killed my junior brother, the two have been offset!"

Shen Er: "? Who can offset it with you? I didn't kill Gu Mingzhou. And how could it be offset so easily? Aren't you here to help Gu Mingzhou get revenge?"

The man laughed angrily: "It's not you who killed this one. My junior brother was ordered to come here to seal you. Now he is nowhere to be seen, but you are still alive and well. , could it be that my junior brother let you out?"

"I let you out."

After the words fell, the man and Shen Er looked towards the entrance of the cave at the same time.

Gu Mingzhou was holding a bucket of freshly washed clothes, his eyebrows were light, and he was holding a piece of soapberry in his hand. He looked like a hard-working widow who had just returned home from her work.

The man froze on the spot, looking at Gu Mingzhou from head to toe in disbelief, and swallowed as if he had seen a ghost, "Junior Brother Gu, you are not dead..."

He had already thought about what kind of inscription he should write for Gu Mingzhou. .

"Senior Brother Lao Su is thinking about you. I'm very well." Gu Mingzhou stuffed the bucket of clothes into Shen'er's arms and called Shen'er to dry the clothes very familiarly, "Go out to dry the clothes. Senior brother and I have something to talk about." Shen

Er opened his mouth, wanting to complain to Gu Mingzhou about this person ruining his clothes, but then he thought about it, this uninvited guest really knew Gu Mingzhou, and it sounded like they had a close relationship like fellow seniors. Gu Ming must have I will definitely not pursue it any further.

He flattened his mouth and walked out of the cave with the barrel in his arms. Before stepping out of the cave entrance, he turned around and glared at the man fiercely.