30

Chapter 30 Guardian Zuo (two in one)

(thirty)

"You must like Wei Liao's dead sleeves!"

After the words fell, Su Qingyan and Wei Liao both stopped at the door.

Su Qingyan resisted the urge to laugh out loud, patted Wei Liao on the shoulder, and whispered: "I think you like Gu Mingzhou, which is more or less..."

Wei Liao glanced at him coldly, Su Qing said Yan immediately calmed down and said, "I won't talk anymore. I'll shut up."

Their voices were not too quiet. Shen Er soon saw Wei Liao coming in and couldn't help but wink at Gu Mingzhou, "Come on, come on." ."

Gu Mingzhou took a deep breath, resisted the urge to punch some stupid rabbit, and lowered his voice: "I don't like him."

He may indeed have a broken sleeve, Shen Er was right about this, But as for liking Wei Liao, his taste is not so disgusting.

"Me too." Wei Liao sneered and walked in slowly with Su Qingyan's support.

Yesterday, Shen Er devoured his evil thoughts. Although he did not eat them all, it also made his body inexplicably weak.

Thinking of the suffocation he felt at that time, Wei Liao raised his eyes to look at Shen Er, and for the first time he looked squarely at the fragile and beautiful idiot in front of him.

The great evil is indeed ineradicable. How did the Gu family seal such a monster three hundred years ago?

"Say something." Su Qingyan pushed him gently from behind, causing Wei Liao to stumble and fall directly onto Shen Er in front of him.

Shen Er was startled, and before he could push away, Gu Mingzhou's hand was already between the two of them.

Su Qingyan looked at her hand in surprise. He was so powerful that he almost pushed Wei Liao down with a slap?

"Are you lame?" Gu Mingzhou's voice was cold, and he pushed Wei Liao back into Su Qingyan's arms, "Get away." Wei Liao frowned at

him, suddenly wondering, what if Gu Mingzhou knew that he was doing everything possible at this moment? What kind of expression would the protective Daxie look like after he almost killed him yesterday?

But after a pause, he looked at the frightened rabbit not far away, but he only gently tugged at the corners of his lips and said with a smile: "Go away and how can I apologize to Your Majesty?"

He didn't remember Shen Er's name, so he Just follow Su Qingyan and call him up.

Gu Mingzhou would rather kill the person he wanted to protect. What method did he use to convince Gu Mingzhou?

Wei Liao was very interested.

Su Qingyan said that as long as he apologized to Shen Er, the other party might forget about it, and Gu Mingzhou would naturally not retaliate against him again.

But in fact, he was really looking forward to Gu Mingzhou using his true skills to deal with him. Every time they fought, he could clearly feel that Gu Mingzhou had spare strength.

Wei Liao even once doubted whether this person's cultivation level was really only at the Void Refining Stage. If he was from a sealing family, he should also know some techniques to seal his own cultivation level.

What would happen if Gu Mingzhou was so angry that he lost his mind... He was looking forward to it.

"I hope your Majesty can put everything behind you yesterday. I didn't know you were the friend brought by Gu Mingzhou. How offensive it is. I will accept any punishment you want." Wei Liao looked at Shen Er meaningfully and asked in a low voice, " It's just that I don't know something. Are you really his wife? Do you like him?"