5

Chapter 5: Stupid Rabbit

(5)

Shen Er was unhappy.

The culprit who made him unhappy was carefully making the mattress opposite him.

"Hey, do you really want to stay here?" Shen Er sat on the small bench and stared at Gu Mingzhou.

"Of course." Gu Mingzhou replied lightly and continued to make the bed.

This morning he went down the mountain to tell Su Qingyan and Liangliang that the Suming seal was crumbling and had to be guarded and reinforced here for a long time. He would not go back during this period.

Su Qing said that they had always trusted him and had no suspicion. They reported back to the sect leader according to Gu Mingzhou's original words, and even helped him pack up and move the things he needed daily so that Gu Mingzhou could live here more comfortably.

A small table, a small bench, Gu Mingzhou's bed quilt, and some ancient books used to kill time - this is all Gu Mingzhou's belongings, and they are not enough to fit in the storage ring.

Shen Er looked at his simple belongings and sneered.

I think back then, he lived in a magnificent palace, with thousands of attendants, and enjoyed countless delicacies. He had thirteen gatekeepers in the Yaochi Yulin, and he lived a life like a human emperor.

And Gu Mingzhou, three hundred years later, has actually fallen into such poverty.

Shen Er paused and sat on Gu Mingzhou's small bench to think. Suddenly he realized that he didn't seem to be any better... It

was all Gu Mingzhou's fault. This man was as bold as ever, and he would rather be with a man like him than a monster. Da Xie, who is not taboo, lives together and is unwilling to take him out.

Shen Er's original plan was to find a way to gain Gu Mingzhou's trust and let Gu Mingzhou take him out, and then he would stab Gu Mingzhou in the back, causing his life and Zaizai to be lost.

Unexpectedly, the plan failed at the second step. Gu Mingzhou did not take him away, but stayed in Fufeng Mountain with him.

But this is okay, as long as he slowly gains Gu Mingzhou's trust and makes Gu Mingzhou think that he is just a fool who doesn't understand anything, and take his life while he is careless!

"How did you know you were pregnant?" Gu Mingzhou finished packing everything, sat on the soft couch and glanced at Shen Er, who was planning a conspiracy.

"Of course it is what my ancestor said." Shen Er said swornly, "The day I was pregnant with the child, my grandmother told me in a dream. She said that for generations, the prototype was not shown to people because it was touched by humans. I'm pregnant with a child."

"A dream?"

Gu Mingzhou doesn't really believe this kind of argument. If it's really a dream, how can such unfounded things be considered true or false? Shen Er is a big evil, and there is no truth in his mouth. talk.

It seems that the only way to start is from others.

Gu Mingzhou took out a stack of yellow talismans from the storage ring, placed it on the small table, dipped his pen in cinnabar, and wrote a piece of talisman paper eloquently.

In an instant, the talisman paper floated into the air, and the cinnabar handwriting emitted a dazzling golden light. Gu Mingzhou pushed forward, and the talisman paper immediately flew away into the distance.

Shen Er looked at him without knowing why, thinking that Gu Mingzhou was sealing the foot of Fufeng Mountain. Just as he was about to stop him, an earth-shattering wail suddenly came from outside the cave.