44

Chapter 44 Gu Mingzhou speaks (2nd update)

(44)

After leaving Song Jingyu, Xie Xun looked very serious and bumped into Xiao Qing who came to apologize.

In order for Xiao Qing to expose Xie Xun's plan to Shen Er, according to the rules, he should gouge out his own eyes, chop off his limbs, and be punished as a human being.

Knowing this, Xiao Qing still did such a thing.

As soon as he saw Xie Xun, Xiao Qing immediately knelt on the ground and said, "Honored Lord."

Xiao Qing was supposed to be Xie Xun's protector, but after following Shen Er for three hundred years, he had completely become Shen Er's subordinate.

Xie Xun looked at him condescendingly and said nothing.

"Your Majesty, this subordinate's crime deserves to be punished by death. I hope your Majesty will punish you."

Xie Xun sneered, "You are not my subordinate, why do you come to me to plead guilty? Go away."

Xiao Qing looked at him helplessly. , slowed down his voice and said: "Your Majesty is your younger brother. I really don't want to see you and Your Majesty having a dispute over a child. Now that Gu Mingzhou has lost his inner elixir, there is no need to use it in the future." You went up to restrain Gu Mingzhou, why can't we live in harmony?"

Xie Xun kicked him away and said calmly, "In what capacity are you preaching to me?" You

are just a subordinate who has been with him for hundreds of years, but you dare to Point the finger at the master.

Xiao Qing was kicked down by him and felt a pain in his chest. The wounds left by the demonic fire from the previous punishment have not fully healed yet.

"Your Majesty, I don't dare..." He tried hard to hold back the smell of blood rising in his throat and knelt on the ground, "I am willing to die to apologize."

Like Shen Er, Xie Xun was raised by him and Tang Xiaoshu since childhood. It was big, and the palms and backs of the hands were all flesh. In his heart, both Xie Xun and Shen Er were his masters.

Xie Xun stared at him indifferently for a while, not knowing whether it was because of the years of friendship in Fufeng Mountain or because he felt that Xiao Qing was still valuable. In the end, Xie Xun did not draw his sword to kill him, but just said, "I will give you the final skill." I have a chance to redeem myself. At 3:30 tomorrow morning, take Shen Er with me."

Hearing this, Xiao Qing was slightly startled. She didn't expect that he would let her go so easily, "Yes."

This was consistent with his The plan coincided. He would throw the child to Gu Mingzhou early tomorrow morning in order to separate the child from Shen Er.

Xie Xun wants to take Shen Er away, so that he can completely cut off their contact.

But... why did Xie Xun suddenly make such a decision?

It's a pity that Xie Xun no longer trusts him and has no intention of telling him about Gu Mingzhou's two inner elixirs.

The next morning.

At a quarter of a hour, it was still dark.

Song Jingyu came out of Room No. 1 with a long sword hanging on his waist.

Following the guidance of the demon clan, he found the dungeon where Gu Mingzhou was imprisoned.

Xie Xun said that he would not give up on him and would take him away with him, but Song Jingyu had already made his decision.