62

Chapter 62 The Hero Saves the Beauty (2-in-1)

(62)

"I think so. After all, you are a man, and that one is a girl, and she gave birth to a child for Gu Mingzhou." Chu Mingyan did not doubt it. , she smiled reluctantly, stood at the table, and poured a cup of tea for Shen Er, "Master Shen, please sit down." Rabbit was covered

in cold sweat, and he didn't know where to place his hands and feet. He walked up to her stiffly and awkwardly, and slowly sit down.

When the maids on both sides saw this, they looked at each other and bowed knowingly to leave.

The door was closed tightly, and the rabbit became more restless and clasped his hands nervously.

"It seems that you are a person of few words. I just said too much." Chu Mingyan smiled lightly and pushed the tea cup to Shen Er's hand. "The reason why I said this is because I don't want to hide it from you." , I do still prefer Gu Mingzhou."

Shen Er was stunned, and asked with some confusion, "Then why is your family still looking for a son-in-law?"

Hearing this, Chu Mingyan's eyes dimmed a little, and her fingertips touched her heart lightly. , said in a low voice, "I have been weak and sick since I was a child, and I am the only daughter in the family. I am afraid that one day my huge family fortune will fall into the hands of others. My father wants to find a good person with good conduct for me to entrust him to my whole life. In this way , at least there will be someone who can take care of me in the future."

She had a good impression of Shen Er. Shen Er's eyes were clean and clear, unlike the men she had seen before who were always planning to get something from her.

Facing the person in front of her, she had something to say that she couldn't help but want to say, "Actually, I'm not afraid of being alone in the future, but I don't want my father to worry. If you are willing, we can live together together until I die for my father's retirement." , when you meet the woman you like, we can reconcile."

Shen Er listened blankly and asked in a low voice, "Are you going to wait for Gu tomorrow?"

"No." Chu Mingyan was amused by him, "He I already have a wife, children, and family, so what can I expect? I just..."

She paused slightly, with a little redness in her eyes, "I just think that maybe I am more suitable to be alone."

Shen Er saw that she was about to With tears shed, he took out a handkerchief from his clothes and handed it over. He thought about it seriously and whispered: "Forget it, I can't get married to you." This human being is already very unlucky

, even if he touches Gu Mingzhou's stone. She had to meet him and Xie Xun to lie to her.

He couldn't lie to her anymore.

Chu Mingyan was slightly stunned, "Why, aren't you here to ask to marry me?" "

If you can't, you can't." Shen Er stood up and took a deep breath, "Also, if my brother says he wants to marry you, You can't agree either. He is a liar, do you know that?"

Chu Mingyan looked at him in shock, not expecting that he would say such things to her.

"Is it because I said something bad?" When Chu Mingyan saw him turning to leave, she stood up eagerly. The movement was so big that she couldn't help coughing several times, "Please wait a moment, don't leave, Mr. Shen." ..."

Hearing her cough, Shen Er paused. He stood there with a headache. After a while, he had to turn back and help her back to her seat, "Why are you getting up? I'm not a good person. I just want to get out of here. Your family just deceived the scroll."