19

Chapter 19 The Curse of Beloved

(19)

Gu Mingzhou seemed to be frozen in place, his eyes fixed on the page of the medical book. The rabbit pattern on it gradually overlapped with the prototype rabbit of Shen Er in his mind.

That's right, Silly Rabbit has no discernment or experience in life. As far as Shen Er is concerned, if his belly gets bigger and his grandma tells him a dream, then he is really pregnant.

But Su Ming, who had previously given birth to a child, had first transformed into a girl before giving birth. Shen Er had a male body, how could she give birth?

The truth was finally revealed, but Gu Mingzhou was not as happy as he imagined. Instead, his heart felt empty, as if he had lost something.

It seems that in the past few days, he has been listening to Shen Er saying that there is a child in his belly, and gradually he has been deceived. He has regarded the child as a real person, so he feels that what he has gained has been lost.

He then thought about it, that day when Shen Er mistakenly thought that the tiger demon had aborted the child in his belly, he cried so hard that he couldn't breathe. If Shen Er knew about this child... he

would probably cry until his heart broke.

Seeing that he was preoccupied, Doctor Tu glanced at him and said slowly: "Don't take it too seriously. Su Ming deceived you in the first place. It was its fault. It will always be a disaster if it remains in the world. You'd better get rid of it as soon as possible." It's better."

Being stimulated by his words, Gu Mingzhou's mind showed the silly rabbit smiling and asking him to touch the child, and his heart felt inexplicably like being blocked by a ball of wet cotton, which made him feel extremely uncomfortable.

——"It's bad to touch you, don't be angry."

——"Gu Mingzhou, is the child in my belly gone?"

——"I have a child, look, I have one Mole."

How could Shen Er's appearance at that time be a deliberate attempt to deceive him? He probably didn't expect to be caught and touched, and he didn't know that she was falsely pregnant. From the beginning to the end, Shen Er thought that his belly was There are really children in there.

Shen Er didn't lie to him. All this was an unforeseen disaster for Shen Er.

The source of everything is that he touched the rabbit and the rabbit misunderstood.

Gu Mingzhou suddenly raised his eyes and said in a cold voice: "I know in my heart whether he lied to me or not. He had a false pregnancy because of me. Now that things have happened, do you want me to kill someone who mistakenly thought he had a child because of me? Poor guy?"

Poor guy?

Doctor Tu lowered his eyes and narrowed his eyes slightly, "Gu Mingzhou, you have been confused by Su Ming. I can't persuade you, so you can leave."

Gu Mingzhou turned around and left.

"Are you really going to let me go?" Dr. Tu slammed the table angrily, "If you don't repent, sooner or later I will ask Su Ming to kill you. Even if you don't get rid of me, I will take action!" After the words fell, Gu

Mingzhou Suddenly he stopped at the threshold. He slowly turned around and looked at Doctor Tu who was sitting opposite him. "This is my business. If you dare to interfere in my life again, I will never let you go easy. I will do what I say." ."

He spat out the last few words one by one, with a cold and terrifying light in his eyes, as if he was hiding the tip of an extremely sharp knife.

After saying that, Gu Mingzhou turned and left without hesitation.