56

Chapter 56: Delay Strategy (Two in One)

(56)

Shen Er suddenly thought of the day he and Gu Mingzhou met for the first time. Gu Mingzhou had indeed grabbed him and touched him in various ways.

It turned out that this man's weakness had been obvious to him since that time, but Shen Er was so full of humiliation that he completely ignored the strange thing.

In fact, if you think about it carefully, how could Gu Mingzhou, with his indifferent personality, grab a rabbit on the roadside and keep touching it? What's more, he would actually lean down and talk to the rabbit?

The more Shen Er thought about it, the more outrageous it became. Why was he so slow to discover so many suspicious things now?

It's all the fault of the bastard Gu Mingzhou, who made him act so human and dog-like on the surface. Shen Er never imagined that this cold-blooded and ruthless person who has made countless evil people afraid of him could actually stop walking when he sees a rabbit. , the type that I can’t help but want to touch.

Is this reasonable?

Shen Er pursed his lips, remembering the way Gu Mingzhou looked at him before, and inexplicably felt that it was quite reasonable.

No wonder he couldn't escape Gu Mingzhou's clutches every time he turned back into a rabbit. It turned out to be this reason... The tips of the rabbit's ears

gradually turned crimson. He coughed slightly and said, "How cute it is." If I were a rabbit, do you think it would be okay?"

Gu Mingzhou said he likes cute rabbits, does it mean that he feels cute every time he touches himself? But he just wanted to know if he could grasp Gu Mingzhou's weaknesses, and he didn't care whether he thought he was cute or not.

Shen Er thought quietly.

"You're like this..." Gu Mingzhou glanced at him and looked back lightly, "No."

Shen Er:?

"Explain clearly to me what's wrong?" Shen Er gritted his teeth and clenched his rabbit fist.

Hearing this, Gu Mingzhou looked at him carefully. After a long while, he uttered a few words concisely, "You are a male."

Shen Er:? ?

Why do you hate men!

"What do you mean?" Shen Er's eyes widened, and his thoughts suddenly went to a dirty place, "Why do you care about the male and female rabbits?"

Gu Mingzhou thought for a moment and answered him seriously, "Female rabbits can give birth to more babies. Rabbit, I can always have rabbits to raise, but as for you, can you give birth?"

Shen Er: ...

He didn't need to ask, this person has a rabbit head.

"Whatever you want, I don't care if you like it or not." Shen Er snorted softly, not intending to tell him that he had indeed given birth to two cubs. Anyway, now that he had obtained Gu Mingzhou's weakness, he could go back It’s time to contain that puppet Gu Mingzhou.

Thinking of this, the rabbit stood there, closed his eyes, and opened his hands.

Gu Mingzhou was silent, "No hug."

"Who wants you to hug me?" Rabbit opened his eyes suddenly and almost choked to death on his own saliva, "Didn't you say you would kill me after knowing your weakness? Do it quickly. , I am still waiting to go back and see your reincarnation."

Hearing him mention reincarnation again, Gu Mingzhou looked calm and said in a calm tone, "No need, you can leave this illusion with the Pure Heart Technique. It was just to test you before. "