59

Chapter 59: Tracing Origin (Two in One)

(Fifty-nine)

Shen Er gritted his teeth and blocked his ears, "Actually, I don't want to know at all, but you must not tell me. I won't listen if you tell me. ."

Gu Mu snorted lightly, "Okay, then I won't say anything."

He pretended to put the trace-tracing orb back into the secret room. Shen Er quickly rushed up and grabbed it, "Huh, the more you don't want to, Let me know, I want to know!"

Gu Mu was convinced. He was already scratching his head and wanted to know, so he said harshly, "The orb needs to be activated with spiritual energy, give it to me."

He was about to say He reached out to take the orb, but heard Shen Er say, "No need for you, I have spiritual energy." Hearing this

, Gu Mu was slightly stunned, "What did you say?"

How could a great evil have spiritual energy? Absorb the spiritual energy of heaven and earth like humans?

Shen Er glanced at him proudly, "I'll kill you, I've learned it a long time ago. I know how to clear the mind, can you?"

Gu Mu: "..."

The art of clearing the mind is the simplest spell. Yes, but Daxie can actually learn to use spiritual energy to use spells. How is this possible?

For the first time in his life, the unshakable mountain in Gu Mu's heart was slightly loosened.

Could Daxie really be like what Gu Mingzhou said...

He looked at Shen Er silently and whispered, "Just pour the spiritual energy into it."

"Humph, easy." Rabbit did not hesitate. Condensed spiritual energy and poured it into that little orb.

Gu Mu stared at Shen Er's movements for a moment, until Shen Er passed out in front of his eyes.

He reached out his hand and subconsciously supported Shen Er.

Gu Mu looked at Shen Er's face in astonishment. He had never felt for a moment that everything was so ridiculous

- Gu Mingzhou seemed to have really found a great evil that was no different from human beings.

*

Shen Er met Gu Mingzhou when he was a child.

He rubbed his eyes and made sure that he had entered the soul-tracing bead, and the little man in front of him was Gu Mingzhou.

Little Gu Mingzhi looks about four or five years old, as big as Super Bad Super Fierce.

Wearing a thin jacket, he squatted by the stove to make a fire. The charcoal was of poor quality, and bursts of black smoke burned his face. He couldn't help but cough a few times, and his face looked a little pale.

Shen Er was stunned for a moment, then moved forward to take a closer look at the face out of curiosity. Because this was a memory, Xiao Gu couldn't see him tomorrow, but he still concentrated on lighting the fire. He choked on the soot and shed some tears, which hung on his eyelashes like dewdrops. His fair skin was glowing under the baking light of the fire. A faint red color, like a fragile kitten.

It was actually Gu Mingzhou...

Such a small Gu Mingzhou, Shen Er felt like he could easily crush him to death with two fingers.

The rabbit was circling around him, looking up and down, as if he saw something interesting, tentatively reaching out to touch his head, but it penetrated Gu Mingzhou's body.