74

Chapter 74 Enlightenment

(Seventy-Four)

Early the next morning, Dr. He carried the medicine box on his back and opened the door of Gu Mingzhou's room.

He looked around and didn't see Gu Mingzhou, but he saw a rabbit eating carrots.

Shen Er didn't expect that someone would come looking for Gu Mingzhou. He was stunned, quickly swallowed the carrot and asked, "Who are you looking for?"

Doctor He's eyes fell on Shen Er, and he squinted, recognizing the evil aura on his body. , whispered, "You must be Shen Er, I'm here for a follow-up consultation with Gu Mingzhou."

The medicine prescribed to Gu Mingzhou last time was probably almost used, so he specially brought new medicine to Gu Mingzhou.

Hearing this, Shen Er glanced at him up and down, put the carrot on the table, and sat down slowly, "Are you the doctor who prescribed medicine to Gu Mingzhou?" "It's me,

my surname is He, you call me Dr. He That's it." Doctor He followed him and sat in front of him, looking at the rabbit that fascinated Gu Mingzhou with the same curiosity, and asked quietly, "Where has he gone?" He looked left and right, but

couldn't see where he was. In particular, if I have to say it, the evil spirit is very weak, and at first glance it looks not much different from a human being.

"He's gone out, just wait." Early in the morning, Gu Mingzhou suddenly said that he would take the kids to buy some new clothes, and they went out on the street without saying when they would be back.

Dr. He nodded clearly and opened the medicine box. "I have a lot to do and there are other patients to see, so I just keep the medicine."

He took out the herbs he collected from the medicine box and arranged them neatly on the table. He paused, then raised his eyes to look at Shen Er, and said, "These medicines are different from the dosage given to him last time. Please remember for him. Mash the purple violet and Qingming ginseng into medicine, and cook them over a slow fire for three times." An hour, and this Yue Sucao..."

Shen Er stood up and picked up a book from the bookshelf and placed it in front of him, "I can't remember so much, you write it on paper and give it to him when he comes back. Look."

Dr. He: ...

I can't remember just a few sentences.

He reluctantly took the book and opened it. What was written above was a record of ascension.

Doctor He's expression changed slightly, but his voice remained calm and he said, "He plans to ascend, when?" "

How do you know?" Shen Er looked at him in surprise, "Including today, it will be two days later."

Doctor He's expression A little more solemnly, he whispered, "Has he decided?"

"Yes, that day happens to be his birthday. He said that this day is very auspicious. I am still worried about what birthday gift to give him." Shen Er did not show any concern at all. Worrying about Gu Mingzhou, they have already found all the loopholes in the way of heaven, so there is no need to worry about failing to ascend by then.

He was currently thinking about what to give to Gu Mingzhou. This man didn't seem to particularly like anything other than rabbits. Shen Er couldn't give himself to him. Wouldn't that be equivalent to not giving it to him?

Hearing this, Doctor He closed his eyes. Soon, he opened his eyes and recorded the prescriptions on the paper one by one. Then he closed the book and threw it back to Shen Er, "He is recovering from external injuries now, but internal injuries still need to be treated slowly." He is slow to cultivate, but with his temperament, he will definitely not listen to me. Your words may be useful. You tell him and let him choose his life again."