11

Chapter 11 New Clothes

(11)

Shen Er followed Gu Mingzhou into the bookstore. This was an old bookstore. There was dust on the beams, and the books on the bookshelves seemed to have not been sold for a long time. Like I've been there.

He looked at the frightened old man and child hiding under the counter, and hummed: "Come out, are you not doing business anymore?"

The two people had just said they wanted to support him, but now they didn't even dare to look at him. Take a look at him.

"Immortal Lord, please take this evildoer away, Immortal Lord!" the old man said with tears in his eyes.

Hearing this, Gu Mingzhou said calmly: "It's okay, come out. I am a disciple of Yiqingzong, and he is not a monster. He was just turned into a rabbit by my magic." Hearing the words "Yiqingzong", the old man became

strong. He bravely popped up half his head from under the counter and looked at Shen Er and Gu Mingzhou: "Then, what book do you want?"

"A book that teaches giving birth." Shen Er said it loudly without hesitation.

The library fell into silence for a short time.

Gu Mingzhou's forehead jumped sharply and he covered Shen'er's mouth. The old man also covered the ears of the child beside him.

"Two Immortal Lords, this store is a serious bookstore. We don't have that kind of book."

Gu Mingzhou took a breath, hit Shen Er's head with his sword scabbard, and whispered: "It's not that kind of book, it's about a book." Books related to pregnant women and childbirth."

The old man suddenly realized, "I see, Immortal Lord, wait a moment."

Shen Er rubbed his head in pain and asked confusedly: "Why are you hitting someone? Where did I say something wrong?"

" You're right, he thought wrong." It's really troublesome to explain to a fool. Gu Mingzhou casually found an excuse to excuse himself, and his eyes fell on Shen Er's clothes that were full of mud and water.

The bright red scars on the snow-white skin are even more eye-catching, like a little rag that has just crawled out of a pile of rags.

The tip of the long sword gently picked up the corner of Shen Er's muddy clothes. Gu Mingzhou raised his eyebrows slightly and asked, "Are you beaten?"

When he just came out to look for the rabbit, he heard that a young master from an aristocratic family had an argument with a beggar in public on the street. , if nothing unexpected happened, it seems that the only beggar Gu saw in the city tomorrow was this one.

Shen Er shook his head, "You're kidding,

how could I be beaten?" "Then what's going on?"

Gu Mingzhou asked,

"Rolled down the mountain?"

Shen Er: "..."

Mind reading! He must have used mind-reading skills again!

Shen Er coughed dryly, his eyes wandered, and whispered: "How is it possible? I am not that stupid. In fact, you are right. I did just have a big fight with some Nascent Soul monks. Although I They were beaten badly, but he also suffered some skin injuries and stained his clothes, but it didn't matter."

Gu Mingzhou: "Oh."

Shen Er was afraid that he wouldn't believe it, so he was about to explain again, but He was interrupted softly by Gu Mingzhou, "Change into new clothes. Isn't it possible that you haven't changed into this clothes for three hundred years?" After the words