34

Chapter 34: Fantasy

(Thirty-Four)

Shen Er froze on the spot, Gu Mingzhou's words echoing in his mind for a long time.

Why do you want to give him a second baby...

a second baby...

a second baby...

There is actually a little Superboy in his belly that is bad.

"It's not your fault!" Shen Er held his head in his hands and said desperately, "If I had known this would happen, I would never have been with you even if I died that day..." It's over now,

although it's not that he doesn't like Little Chaos, it's just that , why should he give birth to a second child for Gu Mingzhou? Gu Mingzhou is not worthy!

But then I thought about it, it would be nice for Xiao Chaobao to have a younger sister and younger brother.

But giving birth is so troublesome...

so troublesome, and it's all because of that bastard Gu Mingzhou!

Not knowing what word he heard, Gu Mingzhou raised his eyebrows slightly, as if he was aware of it, and chuckled: "What did you do with me that day?" What

did you do that day?

Shen Er wanted to torture Gu Mingzhou on purpose, but instead he was caught and tortured by Jiang Jiang Niang Niang all night long.

But how could Shen Er say this?

He gritted his teeth secretly, but pretended to be relaxed on his face and said: "You said that day, you took off your clothes and knelt on the ground to beg me to favor you. I saw that you were really pitiful, and I felt soft-hearted for a moment, so I reluctantly agreed."

" What did you promise?"

Someone didn't know whether he believed it or not, and continued to inquire about it without caring, as if he insisted on asking some dirty words.

Sure enough, he was a pervert three hundred years ago!

Shen Er held on and continued to answer him: "Of course I favor you. You knelt on the ground and begged me. If I don't agree, wouldn't it hurt your fragile heart too much?" Hearing this,

Gu Mingzhou said "um". , "It means... you don't hate doing that kind of thing with me?"

Shen Er: "? Are you done yet!"

This person definitely did it on purpose!

"Since I favor you, I should serve you well." Gu Mingzhou said the extremely obscene words calmly, "Keep talking, I want to hear." He didn't know that he would also treat

men When desire arises, does it turn out that he is a cut-sleeve man?

Gu Mingzhi was in a trance.

Hearing his words, Shen Er couldn't sit still any longer. He stood up and walked to Gu Mingzhou in an aggressive manner, opened his hand and said, "Give the super bad guy back to me, and then stab me to death. I'm going back."

Gu Mingzhou collected his thoughts and pursed his lips. The baby in his arms was still sleeping obediently, soft and fragrant. When his palms were pressed against his back, he could still feel every gentle breath of the baby slowly rising and falling in his palms.

This is a very strange and special feeling. This little fragile life in the palm of my hand is connected by blood to him and is his child.

Gu Mingzhou hesitated for a moment and refused, "No."