40

Chapter 40 Proof

(forty)

"Shen Er, are you really looking for a beating?"

Gu Mingzhou's voice made Shen Er tremble subconsciously for a moment. He quickly withdrew his hand from the demon's forehead, paused, and reacted Come here, Gu Mingzhou has lost his inner elixir and is just an ordinary mortal. What does he have to be afraid of?

What's more, he was originally going to eat evil thoughts in front of him and make Gu Mingzhou angry to death!

Thinking like this, Shen Er regained some confidence, stared back, and said: "I'll eat it, what can you do to me?" The

great evil has been destined to eat evil thoughts since he was born. Why did Gu Ming If you don't let him eat during the day, he won't eat?

The more Shen Er thought about it, the more he felt it made sense, but Gu Mingzhou stared at him silently without saying a word.

The trance in his eyes made Shen Er think that the person in front of him was Gu Mingzhou, the bastard who sealed him three hundred years ago. He shrank and said, "What do you mean by looking at me like that? Don't forget your identity. You have been me for a long time." My slave is now a prisoner again. I can deal with you now as I want."

Hearing this, Gu Mingzhou sneered, "Yes, then you can kill me."

Shen Er choked, "Why should I listen to you? If I kill you, I won't be able to survive. I will keep your life and play with it slowly." When

one party in the Tiandao marriage contract dies, the other party will also die soon. , the two will meet again in reincarnation, renew their relationship, and will be entangled forever.

He and Gu Mingzhou had made a bet with heaven before. If Gu Mingzhou didn't listen to him, he would be struck to death by lightning.

But with Gu Mingzhou's cultivation at that time, he would definitely not be able to die. At most, his vitality would be severely damaged.

But it's different now. Now that Gu Mingzhou has lost his inner elixir, he is like a mortal and will really die if he suffers a thunderstorm.

How could Shen Er let him die so easily?

"I said that if you have evil thoughts, I will definitely seal you back to Fufeng Mountain." Gu Mingzhou glanced at his face for the last time, slowly withdrew his gaze and stopped looking at him, "I will do what I say. ."

Hearing this, Shen Er immediately became furious. He gritted his teeth and said, "Look at how powerful you are. Do you still think you can go up to heaven or earth and be omnipotent? You are just an ordinary mortal now. , I want to see how you seal me!"

He looked at the demons beside him and said loudly: "You guys, open the cell door, I will personally go in and deal with him!"

That demon The others were hesitant and no one dared to move. "The Lord has ordered that no one should be allowed to come close to Gu tomorrow. We will never dare to disobey him..." Hearing this, Shen Er's face suddenly darkened

. He lowered his head, turned his head to look at the minion, slowly approached, stretched out his hand and pinched his face, and in the blink of an eye, he swallowed up all the evil thoughts in his body.

The guy instantly collapsed to the ground, as if he had lost his soul, and died soon after.

Shen Er felt that his whole body was filled with evil power. He retracted his hand with satisfaction, looked at the other demons, lowered his voice and asked, "Now, who else has any objections to me?" The