9

Chapter 9 Reading

(9)

"Come here."

Gu Mingzhou was still urging in a low voice, lying on the soft couch, calmly patted the empty space beside him, and said meaningfully, "What, sir?" Is there a reason why you can't come out?"

Shen Er's forehead was dripping with sweat. When he drew the formation, he didn't consider that he would go out at all. Now it's too late to destroy the formation. If Gu Mingzhou discovers that he has set up the formation, If you want to harm him, all your efforts will be wasted.

"I, I suddenly don't feel any pain anymore." Shen Er got up from the ground and laughed twice, "It's okay if you don't need any medicine. You're tired from running around, so I won't bother you." "Huh?"

Gu Ming Zhou raised his eyebrows, flipping through the parenting book in his hand, and said with a faint smile, "Your Majesty is so considerate. You feel sorry for me because I am tired. I thought you had set a trap for me to seduce me. ."

Shen Er: "...Haha, how is that possible?"

Rabbit's hair stood on end. Gu Mingzhou's sense of smell was too sensitive, and he almost discovered his plan!

But what should we do now? Is it possible that he has to stay in this formation forever?

When Shen Er was worried, Gu Mingzhou was still reading and had no intention of coming over to see him. Shen Er couldn't think of a better reason for Gu Mingzhou to come over, so he had to stay in the formation. Pretend to be busy.

Gu Mingzhou turned over the pages of the book and glanced at the rabbit in the formation who was doing something unknown with his back to him. His tail was round and fluffy, like a small fur ball. It bounced and trembled with Shen Er's movements. The trembling one is really cute.

Thinking of the wonderful feel of the small dumplings, Gu Mingzhou whispered, "Shen'er?"

Shen Er heard Gu Mingzhou's voice at this moment, which was like the sound of nature, "What's wrong?"

Come on, come on, Gu Mingzhou, Come and see him quickly, it's best to walk into this formation and be burned to ashes!

Gu Mingzhou tilted his chin and stared at him as if he was very interested. He said with a deep smile, "What are you busy with, Your Majesty?"

Shen Er pretended to be reserved and said mysteriously: "What I am busy with is... It's a secret, I can't tell you."

"Oh." Gu Mingzhou turned away and continued reading.

Seeing that he didn't take the bait at all, Shen Er was anxious: "Do you want to know?"

Gu Mingzhou almost couldn't hold back his laughter. He suppressed the corners of his lips that wanted to rise and put down the parenting book, "I want to know." I know, but your Majesty can't tell me, how can I know?"

At least there was a step to go down. Shen Er breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Since you asked sincerely, I will be merciful. Let me tell you. I have just discovered an error in your formation. You will know after you come over and take a look." "

No." Gu Mingzhou refused without hesitation and said with evil intentions, "It's a mistake, anyway. Now that I'm by your side, this formation is no longer needed."

Shen Er was dumbfounded. He never expected that Gu Mingzhou would answer like this. He was anxious and angry at the same time. Instead, he lectured him righteously: "You How can you not look at it? What if you make a mistake again in the future? I will help you point out the problem now, which may help you avoid a disaster in the future. Come here quickly."