55

Chapter 55 Weakness (two in one)

(55)

Shen Er did not expect that he was strong enough to knock Xie Xun unconscious with one punch. He was stunned and looked at his fist in disbelief, which was still stained with Some fresh blood stains.

He wouldn't have beaten Xie Xun to death, would he? ?

Rabbit quickly reached out to check Xie Xun's breathing. After a moment, he noticed the weak reaction and breathed a sigh of relief.

Okay, okay, I still have some energy.

"Your Majesty, please leave it to me, Your Majesty." Tang Xiaoshu carried Xie Xun on his back while using his magic power to help Xie Xun heal his injuries and prolong his life.

"Daddy." The two cubs had been frightened for a long time. When they saw him now, they couldn't help but throw themselves into his arms.

Chaoji choked up and told him what happened, "Bad brother was beaten by a terrible person just now. He looks exactly like the bad guy Gu Mingzhou!" "Yes, dad, dad is fighting with

that fake father now. ," Super Bad nervously grabbed the corner of Shen Er's clothes and pointed in the direction they came from, "This bad brother said that the fake father is very powerful and cannot be defeated at all. Go and help father!" Hearing this,

Shen Er I immediately understood that the fake father looked exactly like Gu Mingzhou, and he must be the first Gu Mingzhou that Xie Xun said he would resurrect!

Two bastards Gu Mingzhou.

Shen Er's head hurt just thinking about it.

He stuffed the cub into Xiao Qing's arms, pulled out the long knife from Xiao Qing's waist, and said, "I'm going to help you take care of tomorrow. You take the children to a safe place."

Xiao Qing's eyes widened. , looked at him in disbelief: "Who are you going to help?"

No, why would your Majesty help Gu Mingzhou?

Hearing his words, Shen Er's face paused slightly and hesitantly said: "Well... don't worry about it. I have to go anyway." "Your Majesty

, you might as well go with Xiao Qing!" Tang Xiaoshu was equally incredible. , "Besides, why did Gu Mingzhou save you and let him seal you again?"

Shen Er pursed his lips, clenched the handle of the knife tightly with his fingertips, and left without looking back, "I can't let you. Even if he dies, you will forget that I still have a marriage contract with him."

There is nothing wrong with this.

However, once Gu Mingzhou died, wouldn't the marriage contract of heaven be transferred to the puppet?

Tang Xiaoshu and Xiao Qing looked at each other, wondering what else they didn't understand.

"God, what are we going to do?"

Xiao Qing put the two cubs on the ground, looked at Shen Er's back, and whispered: "I'm going to help you, you are so bad and fierce, you have to be obedient and follow Tang Uncle, do you know?"

The two cubs nodded seriously.

Seeing this, Xiao Qing immediately transformed into the prototype of Jiufeng, caught up with Shen Er, and gently grabbed Shen Er's shoulders with his claws.

"Your Majesty, I can still be of some help."

Shen Er actually had a layer of sweat on his palms. He asked in a low voice, "What's the weakness of that puppet? How can I make him disappear?" "