3

Chapter 3: Curse

(3)

The plan was perfect. Shen Er immediately transformed into a human form, covering up all the evil spirits in his body.

His appearance was very good. Even after more than three hundred years, he still looked as dignified and handsome as before. He was dressed in thin plain clothes, outlining his thin waist, and his dark hair fell obediently to his waist.

Shen Er tucked her broken hair behind her ears, lowered her head, and looked at her belly. She stroked it gently with her palms and could clearly feel that her belly was rising and falling slightly with her breathing. It was indeed bulging quite a bit.

He was really pregnant.

From the day he was born, Shen Er never thought that he would have a child.

This is an accident among accidents. The birth of the Suming Great Evil in the past dynasties was all due to the condensed evil thoughts in the world. And if someone like Shen Er was born with a human being, would he still be the descendant of the Great Evil?

Maybe, this child will be a semi-evil. The worst case scenario is that Gu Mingzhou's bloodline is too strong and he gives birth to a human.

Where will he and his children go then?

Shen Er thought for a moment and came to the conclusion -

no matter whether his child is an evil being or not, he must train him to become an evil being so that he can inherit his mantle in the future. Su Ming's descendants will never become a kind-hearted demon-killing defender. of useless humans.

"Child, your name is..."

Shen Er closed his eyes with a heavy expression on his face,

"Shen Chao, be bad."

These two words are your father's expectations for you. I hope you will do evil and accumulate evil throughout your life. If you don't do good deeds, you will become a great evil who will make your ancestors proud just like your father.

But before you were born, your father must get rid of Gu Mingzhou first, and he must not let Gu Mingzhou lead you to the right path.

*

Fufeng Mountain.

The drizzle continued, and the moonlight dispersed the mountain fog. On a narrow path, a swordsman in snow clothes walked silently towards the cave with his long sword in hand.

It is clear that he has never been to Fufeng Mountain, but he can remember every tree and peak on this mountain, as if it is imprinted deep in his memory.

Gu Mingzhou has learned his identity from the head of the Gu family since he was sensible. Every hundred years, a genius will be born in the Gu family, and this genius will inherit the name "Mingzhou".

And Gu Mingzhou's mission is to seal the great evil.

Great evils are different from ordinary demons. Demons do evil, but great evils are evil spirits that sprout from evil thoughts. They feed on the endless stream of evil thoughts in the world. They can devour the evil thoughts of humans and demons.

The Great Evil has no purpose other than to destroy the Three Realms and plunge them into eternal malice.

Gu Mingzhou has seen records of this big evil on Fufeng Mountain. It is said to be an ancient evil named Su Ming. Its strength and age are unknown, but it is a great evil that is classified as extremely evil.

For other great evils of the same level, various descriptions are recorded in detail in the batches, such as "This evil feeds on the human heart, is extremely vicious, insidious and cunning, powerful, so be careful", or "This evil is extremely crazy and has no Reason is like a beast, it cannot be sealed and must be killed."