49

Chapter 49: First this way and then that way

(Forty-nine)

In the secret realm.

After Super Fierce jumped down, the already narrow pit became even more crowded, with two milking rabbits huddled together.

Super Bad tried hard to free his hands and feet, but couldn't move at all, "What are you doing down here? It's too crowded here." "

I'm sorry," Super Bad's face turned red. He just felt that the child in front of him was very kind, inexplicably. Wei Wei wanted to make friends with him, so she jumped down and said, "Then I'll go up now."

The little cub stood on tiptoes, grabbed the rocks on the wall of the pit, and climbed out of the pit neatly. He was in the Valley of the Fallen Immortals before. He often climbed trees to play, and every time Uncle Xiao found him, he would scold him.

Seeing him climbing up so easily, Super Bad was dumbfounded. He pursed his lips and wanted to imitate him and climbed up together, but he slipped down before climbing even two times.

How did he do it? ?

Super Evil was in disbelief, "Why are you so powerful?"

"Really?" Super Evil scratched his face, a little embarrassed by his praise, and said shyly, "Actually, it's very simple, just do this first, then that, and finally this. "

Super Bad: ...

I don't understand, not at all. "

"You'd better give me a hand." Super Bad stretched out his hand towards him and said with some shame, "I can't get up."

Hearing this, Super Bad quickly grabbed his hand and tried to pull him up from the pit. However, no matter how hard he tried, Superbad still couldn't climb out of the pit.

He's a little heavy.

Super Bad realized this and hurriedly said: "Forget it, otherwise you will fall down too."

"But..." Super Bad wanted to say something more, but after a pause, he realized that it was his own. His strength was a little weak and he couldn't pull Super Bad up. Suddenly, he had an idea and said, "My dad will be here in a minute. Just ask him to pull you up." He originally came in with his dad,

but However, they encountered a wild boar monster rushing towards them on the way. Dad was afraid that the wild boar would hit him and get hurt, so he asked him to hide here first to pick flowers.

Once dad defeats the wild boar monster, he will come looking for him soon.

"Your dad?" Chao Bad blinked, "Is your dad also a new disciple who came to participate in the inner disciple trial?"

Hearing this, Chao Bad was a little confused, "No, we are here to find my brother. I have a My brother left me and my father when we were young."

"What a coincidence," Super Bad said sadly as if he remembered something, "I also have a father and a younger brother who are wandering outside. I heard from my father that we were separated by my father's family. , because dad’s family doesn’t like dad.”

After the words fell, Chao Ji couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable, and even wanted to cry, “Your dad is so pitiful, and you are so pitiful.”

“It doesn’t matter, dad said they will have it sooner or later. I will come back one day. When I grow up and become a very powerful adult, I will definitely be able to see them." That's why he practiced hard and sneaked into the secret realm. He wanted to grow up quickly and wanted to personally bring his father and My brother is back. I believe that as long as he persists, they will be reunited as a family soon.