52

Chapter 52 Nightmare

(52)

The rabbit came back panting.

Gu Mingzhou had just fed the two cubs, and when he looked back, he saw Shen Er standing by the threshold out of breath, gasping for air. He asked in surprise, "Come back so soon?" How did he feel

? Not even half a quarter of an hour had passed before Shen Er came back. It only took about half a quarter of an hour to go back and forth from the inner door to the accounting room.

Did you go and come back immediately?

"You, come out." Rabbit pointed at him and said urgently, "Hurry up!"

Gu Mingzhou is here, Xie Xun and the others dare not chase after him. There is only this chance. If he tells Gu Mingzhou, Xie Xun and their plans , Gu will not go tomorrow, nor will he die.

Gu Mingzhou looked at him in confusion. After a long while, he tucked the two cubs into bed before slowly walking out of the door.

As night fell, he was only wearing a plain-colored undershirt, and the moonlight shone on his body, blurring his outline, making Shen Er feel like he was going to disappear the next moment.

Gu Mingzhou reached out to wipe the sweat off his forehead and asked in a low voice,

"What's wrong?"

Under the moonlight, Shen Er stood in front of him, took a deep breath, and the faces of Xie Xun and Xiao Qing appeared in his mind. .

In fact, in the final analysis, Xie Xun and Xiao Qing were thinking about him and were worried that one day Gu Mingzhou would kill him while he was still alive. He couldn't just say it was Xie Xun's plan, he should be more tactful.

Rabbit's emotional intelligence increased instantly. He coughed lightly and pretended to be mysterious: "I have received news that not only Fu You is at Zimen Pass, but there is also a very powerful demon and an even more powerful demon puppet. , if you go by yourself, you will definitely die there. By the way, that demon puppet is as strong as you." After a pause, he seemed to think that it sounded too suspicious, so he quickly added, "I I only tell you because you have taken good care of me these five years."

Hearing this, Gu Mingzhou thought for a moment, then suddenly smiled and said: "Is it because of this matter that you are so anxious?"

Rabbit widened his eyes. Eyes, he said in disbelief: "What do you mean, you will really die just because of this matter. I advise you not to be too confident in your own strength. I was too confident in myself back then, so I underestimated the enemy and was sealed!" "I know,

"Gu Mingzhou couldn't help but chuckled again. Seeing that the rabbit was getting anxious, he whispered, "I mean, because I might die, you are anxious?" He paused slightly, suddenly stretched out his hand,

and The door behind him was closed tightly, preventing the two cubs from peeking.

When Shen Er saw his movements, his heart skipped a beat and he subconsciously took half a step back.

"Worried about me?" Gu Mingzhou's eyes fell heavily on his face, carefully searching between Shen Er's brows and eyes, "You don't want me to go?" "

Who is worried about you..." Shen Er's tongue seemed to be tied up. , he opened his eyes guiltily, not daring to meet Gu Mingzhou's gaze, "I'm just afraid that Super Bad will be sad if you die..." The person in front of him suddenly

took a step towards him, and Shen Er trembled all over, clearly wanting to He retreated and ran away, but his feet were like nails, unable to move.

Gu Mingzhou lowered his eyes and took another step. He was already very close to the rabbit, but the rabbit still had no intention of avoiding it.